Snake Eyes and Timber Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi

JUst join the forum but l have alway been reading through the comments for years

Need yr help as l just pick this up from a local retailer

Does anyone has pics of timber's belly, mine has some blotches of black paint on it, dont know whether it is intentional or not

MAny thanks!!

Mine arrived last week.

It's a truly exceptional piece. I hope STORM SHADOW is on the horizon as a complimenting & contrasting piece to this one.

they have shown WIP of the SS, not well received by many...but hey so far none of the other Joe statues got a warm welcome either when first shown.

Alls regular version have one head? Why? in Sideshow web have 2..... :slap

huh what are you talking about, i thought all versions have 2 heads. The ex just has the switchout sword. Is that not the case?

huh what are you talking about, i thought all versions have 2 heads. The ex just has the switchout sword. Is that not the case?

i have received 2 statues (one was broken) and come with one head. My shop said me that this statue only have one head.........how is possible? :mad:

i have received 2 statues (one was broken) and come with one head. My shop said me that this statue only have one head.........how is possible? :mad:

For what it's worth I dont think it is.
I dont own this particular statue but I was definitely under the impression there both versions for head sculpts with this statue also. EX has the switch out weapon.

The normal edition has 2 heads, unfortunately the manufacturer just pack one head into the box,

My local shop which is a sideshow distributor is getting replacement heads for all their order, SO it is a common issue.

U shd contact sideshow directly to ask for the missing head

The normal edition has 2 heads, unfortunately the manufacturer just pack one head into the box,

My local shop which is a sideshow distributor is getting replacement heads for all their order, SO it is a common issue.

U shd contact sideshow directly to ask for the missing head

SSC QC is going down the tubes I can't believe this! I almost ordered this statue because of how good it came out. I'm glad I didn't because I'm still waiting for a replacement black orc and stormtrooper PF. Out of the last four statues I had issues with two, 50% success rate is horrible. :panic:

I have been looking at this statue now for a few days. I did not know about the head issue. How does that happen? I think I may order it. Going to try and score an EX first I really want the sword.

yup they missed packing a head, my local shop has like 15 preorders to fulfill and all of them only come with 1 head, so they are getting replacement heads in MArch

there are so many issues with sideshow statues lately, every thread you look. yet the price keeps going up. I dont know why we keep support this company.

Back