Snake Eyes and Timber Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, I'm kinda new so sorry if I'm repeating this, but can someone please confirm if the standard edition was also misprinted (e.g., 999/500 instead of 999/1000), or was it just the Exclusive edition?

Also, does ES mean standard edition?

The error isn't a big deal, but I can't shake the thought that underneath the base there's a printing mistake :( They had similar error with the Red Ninja diorama base and "Snakes" Eyes misspelling.

Hello, I'm kinda new so sorry if I'm repeating this, but can someone please confirm if the standard edition was also misprinted (e.g., 999/500 instead of 999/1000), or was it just the Exclusive edition?

Also, does ES mean standard edition?

The error isn't a big deal, but I can't shake the thought that underneath the base there's a printing mistake :( They had similar error with the Red Ninja diorama base and "Snakes" Eyes misspelling.
ES is edition size and the ES for the EX (exclusive) is 500. It was misprinted as 1000.

I got my Snake eyes and its a awesome piece...... but hold up we have a problem something rattling inside the base..a break where snake- eyes foot peg goes......well damn

IMG_6591.jpg

IMG_6592.jpg

IMG_6590.jpg

IMG_6593.jpg

THE BREAK
IMG_6584.jpg

I got my Snake eyes and its a awesome piece...... but hold up we have a problem something rattling inside the base..a break where snake- eyes foot peg goes......well damn

THE BREAK
IMG_6584.jpg

So what you're trying to say is the base is hollow?! :monkey4 :thud: :lol

You should ask SSC to fix the misprint on the base when you get your replacement.

IMG_6591.jpg

IMG_6592.jpg

IMG_6590.jpg

IMG_6593.jpg

THE BREAK
IMG_6584.jpg

Argh, that sucks. Hopefully you can have it replaced with no problems.

I am tempted to pick this up at my local comic shop. It's such an awesome looking piece. The forces pulling me back include: rumors of a Snake-Eyes PF, turtleneck sweater and army pants/boots (I prefer the 1986 ninja outfit, or Palisades bust), and carrying it in the subway.

Thanks, Brother Mamba. His leg is cracked completely through right where the front right leg meets the body. It is only held in place by the support wire inside. It's sorta hard to see in the pics. You can see it a bit in the second close up of Timber. He'll be going back for a replacement as soon as I can make it happen.

I haven't really tried to get the strap placed properly. I've been very busy since I got him yesterday. I'll probably give the ol' hair dryer a whirl. I've used it before for other pieces and it seems to work just fine. You just have to make sure you heat the piece enough without damaging the paint. Also, if there is a wire to support it, that will definitely get in the way. But, it worked for Joe, so it must be possible. Just be very careful.

There is a peg to support the bag. I think that metal peg sticking out of the side facing his body goes into a small hole in his body on his belt. That is what supports the bag, I think. That peg and hole are in the perfect place to meet each other, but getting the peg into the hole without damaging the strap is really tricky. It feels so fragile, that strap. At first it looked like he was missing a pouch on his belt where that hole is, but then I saw the satchel.

Back