Snake Eyes 1/6 Environment!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hehe, well it does kind of suck. Oh well, I kept it.

Now the Cobra Throne, THERE's an environment! :)

I pushed the "cancel" button today, too. I was on the fence about it before, and just can't justify the price right now. Hopefully I won't regret it.

Timber will just have to make do without Snake Eye's fancy dog food for a bit. At least he'll have the wall for shelter. Ha.

to each his own, I am happy to be getting it, but that is just cuz I love G I Joe products, it is actually quite detailed too, but I am looking forward to the Throne MUCH more!

It isn't so bad if you go the flexpay rate only $65 a month, of course some will still complain.

Why dont people order from somewhere else? I believe Alter Ego comics has is for 116.00, 130.00 with shipping.

for me it is the ease of dealing with SS, the reward points, shipping is always cheaper than orginally planned (I live only an hour from them), and I can get a replacement if need be in case there is damage.

what you people will really want to :thwak to me is I won't even display this because I am a MIB collector, so I will have no figures to display on the wall or with timber :lol:banana

I will just check it for damage and then back in the box, I have a set of each figure so one day I MIGHT display them, but for now don't have any desire to have them loose. :D

But the throne will be tough to not display with a CC..I may have to pick up a third one.

I think people are coming to the realization that they're paying $130 for an out of scaled polystone wolf. :lol

Not true. I've volunteered at the local Wolf Sanctuary on several occasions. Based on the majority of the wolves I've met, the scale looks right to me. I'll give my final analysis when it arrives.

Not true. I've volunteered at the local Wolf Sanctuary on several occasions. Based on the majority of the wolves I've met, the scale looks right to me. I'll give my final analysis when it arrives.

You sure they're not coyote hybrids?

Gray wolf weight and size can vary greatly worldwide, tending to increase proportionally with latitude as predicted by Bergmann's Rule. In general, height varies from 0.6 to .95 meters and (26–38 inches) at the shoulder. Wolf weight varies geographically; on average, European wolves may weigh 38.5 kg (85 lbs), North American wolves 36 kg (80 lbs), and Indian and Arabian wolves 25 kg (55 lbs).[6] Though rarely encountered, extreme specimens of more than 77 kg (170 lb.) have been recorded in Alaska, Canada,[7] and the former Soviet Union.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gray_Wolf#Physical_characteristics

Last edited:
Back