Snake Eyes 1/6 Environment!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine today. I'm quite pleased with it. It is very HEAVY! Like I'm going to have to keep an eye on the shelf it is on to make sure it doesn't break heavy! The weight alone lends itself to justify the price. There is a lot of poly here. I'd be surpised if any part of it was hollow. Timber is also Poly as is the Cobra case (thats right its not just a wall and a wolf). I just wish the wall was a little taller and a little longer on the side without the window. I'd love to hide Snake Eyes in the corner ready to take somebody out, but the current demensions make that a little hard. But other than that, it is great. I wish the Cobra Case opened though. That would have been nice.

I'm thinking you are all brain washed to just hate this piece. I'm thinking you guys just wanted the Cobra Throne first and since this was just a wall, it got a lot of crap. It is really quite nice, and certainly worth the price. I've seen smaller poly items from Sideshow retail for much, much more than this thing. It is still cheaper than most Hot Toys figures too. Would I have like it to be cheaper, sure. Who wouldn't want cheaper stuff? But I don't feel ripped off by the price either. It feels about right.

It was just a scam to give us Timber and rip us off at the same time. Timber should have come with SE, period.

love to see pics. don;t really have complaints about the product itself, just didn't see it being worth more than about $50-$60

If the case opened and had some weapons inside, I MIGHT have dropped the 150$ on it

Maybe I'm just easy to please. I've always felt Environments enhance any display. The Joes have got to actually fight in places and it isn't always going to be at a Cobra base. This feels like Snake Eyes had a covert mission to get the briefcase, is acompanied by Timber, and about ready to jump out of the shadows and take down some Cobras.

You may think $130 is too much for this, but in person it feels right to me. Pound for pound, there is probably more poly here than most dios or PFs so I feel the value is quite good.

That said, the Cobra throne definately has a more commanding presence (sorry for the pun). That is certainly a must-have item for ANY Joe fan.

Maybe I'm just easy to please. I've always felt Environments enhance any display. The Joes have got to actually fight in places and it isn't always going to be at a Cobra base. This feels like Snake Eyes had a covert mission to get the briefcase, is acompanied by Timber, and about ready to jump out of the shadows and take down some Cobras.

You may think $130 is too much for this, but in person it feels right to me. Pound for pound, there is probably more poly here than most dios or PFs so I feel the value is quite good.

That said, the Cobra throne definately has a more commanding presence (sorry for the pun). That is certainly a must-have item for ANY Joe fan.

I agree , I could see some great displays with this piece especially with the new cobra sniper. The sniper has the Joes pinned down and its up to Snake to sneak around behind and take him out!:drool

I agree , I could see some great displays with this piece especially with the new cobra sniper. The sniper has the Joes pinned down and its up to Snake to sneak around behind and take him out!:drool

Bingo! Just because this isn't a remake of something that was made 25 years ago doesn't mean it can't be a good Joe product. Granted this could have been a generic base, but I still probably would have got it.

I see this as:

$100 base/wall
$20 Timber
$10 Briefcase

Those Sideshow originals stand/bases are $90 and this has a big wall in addition to the floor. Plus it is "licensed." So that always adds a few bucks in. So I think this is a better value than those dio bases.

The busted corner of a house looks like NOTHING from GIJoe.

missiledefense_v2wall.jpg

Back