SMG produces and stars in new TV show "The Ringer"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LOVE Himym. Watch it just about everyday and own seasons 1-5 on dvd. Love Lily and Marshall. And I think Robin has definitely got to be my favorite.

I love Robin! :rock

The show just has everything going for it. Great chemistry. Great everything.

I give it a try everybody else move on to good stuff David Boreanaz in Bones, Alyson Hannigan in How I Met Your Mother,and Nicholas Brendon,
James Marsters, Charisma Carpenter Have done alot of stuff too.

What have Marsters, Brendon and Carpenter done? Outside of Marsters recurring role in Torchwood, I'm unaware of any of them doing anything, let alone anything successful.

What have Marsters, Brendon and Carpenter done? Outside of Marsters recurring role in Torchwood, I'm unaware of any of them doing anything, let alone anything successful.

Marsters has also made quite a few appearances on Smallville as Brainiac.

As Obsolete said, Marsters has done lots of time on Smallville. Amazing work to say the least, IMO. Also, a recurring role in "Caprica" and "Hawaii-Five-0."

Brendon (while not as active as Marsters) has done some amazing work on Private Practice. He has a recurring character named "Lee" who is really disturbing. He really brings the character to life. He also did an arc in "Criminal Minds" and has created a web comic, "Very Bad Koalas."

I know Charisma played a small role in "The Expendibles" and I talked to her last year about a movie called "House of Bones" that she was in. (Never saw it though. :()

Maybe not the most active actors, but they've definitely done their fair share since Buffy.

Marsters has also made quite a few appearances on Smallville as Brainiac.

:lecture Arguably my favorite villain (next to Lex, of course) in the entire series. Huge part of the show, especially Seasons 5 and 7. (But has influenced every season virtually since his arrival.)

Don't think this has been posted yet but, the CW picked up Ringer and will aire this fall, Tuesdays at 9PM. New promo photos have been released and SMG looks H-O-T-T.

Back