SMG produces and stars in new TV show "The Ringer"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm curious, and I guess that's about all I can say since there isn't much info yet. I'll be watching it.

Glad she is doing other stuff but I won't give her special attention because she was Buffy. If the show is good and she can act properly in it then I will watch it.

SMG is more than just Buffy, folks.
No one else cares?

Yeesh. Not even a comment from Chapter... lol

:D

I'm here. I'm here!!!! :lol

I thought I posted in this thread. :slap The concept sounds great!! And like SS said, my interest is sparked because it's SMG of course....BUT, it's gotta hold its own if it wants to survive. I'm definitely looking forward to it.

Plot sounds lame, but with what else is on Tv these days it might just survive.

Her movies haven't been so great. I'm really hoping for something good from her. She is very talented and I think a tv show is the best thing for her.

She will forever be tv's Buffy and that is what she should consider returning to. Maybe two or three tv movies a year.

Her movies haven't been so great. I'm really hoping for something good from her. She is very talented and I think a tv show is the best thing for her.

That's how she got started and I think that's what she should stick too.

I think she's a good actor all around. I just wish she got better roles. I liked the Grudge, but that was about it, in terms of the sci-fi roles she had.

It may sound crazy, but I wish she'd do some romantic comedies. I'll say it proudly: I really liked "Simply Irresistible."

I think Buffy (SMG) should come back to TV as a Watcher. As slayers generally all get killed in battle, it stands to reason that perhaps they get weaker as they age too. Buffy would still be powerful but nowhere near as powerful as she was as a teenager. Dealing with that would make for interesting drama. As the thankless irony unfolds further, the next generation of slayer would be even more self-absorbed that she was. Becoming a Watcher would make sense as the fight against evil continues to threaten the fabric of our reality. It could make for an excellent series. I would get out of Sunnydale too.

I would set the stage for the series with a vampire civil war. I'd make the vampires far more tribal in nature, meaning they're out to kill each other to establish dominance and power. The vampire civil war has made them far more desperate to make their numbers grow which makes Buffy's very reluctant and inevitable involvement in the war against evil even more vital to the survival of humanity. What would make things even more interesting is that Spike is the one who gets her to believe in the fight again.

Just my take.

Has there been anymore word on this one?

They had a picture of her on location in NYC for the show in a recent TV guide. Her co-star is I think some B-lister .. Nestor Carbonera or something like that. So, I guess it is filming now. Highly suspect on this one...

I give it a try everybody else move on to good stuff David Boreanaz in Bones, Alyson Hannigan in How I Met Your Mother,and Nicholas Brendon,
James Marsters, Charisma Carpenter Have done alot of stuff too.

I think Buffy (SMG) should come back to TV as a Watcher. As slayers generally all get killed in battle, it stands to reason that perhaps they get weaker as they age too. Buffy would still be powerful but nowhere near as powerful as she was as a teenager. Dealing with that would make for interesting drama. As the thankless irony unfolds further, the next generation of slayer would be even more self-absorbed that she was. Becoming a Watcher would make sense as the fight against evil continues to threaten the fabric of our reality. It could make for an excellent series. I would get out of Sunnydale too.

I would set the stage for the series with a vampire civil war. I'd make the vampires far more tribal in nature, meaning they're out to kill each other to establish dominance and power. The vampire civil war has made them far more desperate to make their numbers grow which makes Buffy's very reluctant and inevitable involvement in the war against evil even more vital to the survival of humanity. What would make things even more interesting is that Spike is the one who gets her to believe in the fight again.

Just my take.

I really like that idea, TBH. I wish it would happen. :(

They had a picture of her on location in NYC for the show in a recent TV guide. Her co-star is I think some B-lister .. Nestor Carbonera or something like that. So, I guess it is filming now. Highly suspect on this one...

Good to know! I'm definitely looking forward to it.

I give it a try everybody else move on to good stuff David Boreanaz in Bones, Alyson Hannigan in How I Met Your Mother,and Nicholas Brendon,
James Marsters, Charisma Carpenter Have done alot of stuff too.

I love "How I Met Your Mother." Watch it almost every night because of all of the syndication. Great cast, especially Neil Patrick Harris. That guy is amazing on that show.

Plus, it won me a prize on the SSF Chat last Thursday!!! Can't beat that! :lol

I LOVE Himym. Watch it just about everyday and own seasons 1-5 on dvd. Love Lily and Marshall. And I think Robin has definitely got to be my favorite.

Back