Smallville Season 10: The Final Season (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Smallville Season 10: The Final Season

I work for Best Buy. When you pre-order anything for in-store pick up it is held for you at customer service. So you should be able to get the exclusive t-shirt with either the DVD version or Blu-Ray version of season 10. Since these shirts are "on pack", meaning they'll be factory sealed against the DVD season set. Usually these shirts are sent in size X-Large. But I'm not sure this time what size or sizes will be sent to stores.

I work for Best Buy. When you pre-order anything for in-store pick up it is held for you at customer service. So you should be able to get the exclusive t-shirt with either the DVD version or Blu-Ray version of season 10. Since these shirts are "on pack", meaning they'll be factory sealed against the DVD season set. Usually these shirts are sent in size X-Large. But I'm not sure this time what size or sizes will be sent to stores.

Thanks, Mike. :rock Much appreciated. I'll order one today.

Since this is the last season, is there any talk about a complete series box set yet?

Since this is the last season, is there any talk about a complete series box set yet?

I'm sure we'll see something at some point, probably not until the latter part of this season. (Similar to what happened with Lost.)

Thanks, Mike. :rock Much appreciated. I'll order one today.

You're welcome! I hope to get the Blu-Ray set for season 9 with the shirt. I prefer the traditional red and blue Superman "S" shield, but "The Blur" shield is kinda cool too.

Just ordered mine on Blu from BB :rock.

Only $2.00 than Amazon once tax is rolled in and I get the shirt !

Sorry guys. The last exclusive t-shirt we had at Best Buy (a yellow shirt with a black bat symbol for Batman) was X-Large. This shirt doesn't look that good to me. I would have preferred the real yellow and red Superman "S" symbol myself. Or even the large red "S" symbol on the sleeve large sized with the SMALLVILLE title under it.

I'll pass on the one with the shirt. I know I'll get around to getting the Blu-Ray edition of season 9.

Last edited:

Got my copy with the shirt 2day.

So long story short, I went to go pick up my copy of the Exclusive Blu-Ray version with T-Shirt and surprise, surprise....According to the employee I talked to, they never got ANY.

I'm not a happy camper. Supposedly, they're in-stock at a BB about two hours away. Road trip soon. :) If I can't come through, did any of you by chance buy two copies of the Blu-Ray version that you're willing to sell? (Yes, I know it's a long-shot, but I figured I'd ask.)

ehh, the shirt looks cheesey and the smallville logo on the arm kills it for me. will just wait to pick up S9 for cheap this fall.

Sorry guys. The last exclusive t-shirt we had at Best Buy (a yellow shirt with a black bat symbol for Batman) was X-Large. This shirt doesn't look that good to me. I would have preferred the real yellow and red Superman "S" symbol myself. Or even the large red "S" symbol on the sleeve large sized with the SMALLVILLE title under it.

I think the purpose was to be "exclusive". You can get variations on the standard "red 's', yellow shield, blue shirt" at pretty much any Wal-Mart, Target or shopping mall for anywhere from $9.99 to $19.99.

SnakeDoc

Good news!!! I located one at a distant Best Buy that a friend is going to pick up for me. Keep your fingers crossed this works out. According to the online status, it says the store still has copies of the Exclusive available....so they better be there this time!!! :lol

It has been confirmed:

Chapter 2099 has secured a Best Buy Exclusive Blu-Ray Smallville Season 9 set.

:rock

I don't know about the other members here, but the closest 6 or 7 Best Buys in my area are sold out. I played heck trying to get this one. I'm really amazed at how quick these went. I don't know how many were allotted per store, but as UT said in an earlier post, apparently it wasn't that much.

The search is over....

It has been confirmed:

Chapter 2099 has secured a Best Buy Exclusive Blu-Ray Smallville Season 9 set.

:rock

I don't know about the other members here, but the closest 6 or 7 Best Buys in my area are sold out. I played heck trying to get this one. I'm really amazed at how quick these went. I don't know how many were allotted per store, but as UT said in an earlier post, apparently it wasn't that much.

The search is over....

kool :hi5:

Back