Smallville Season 10: The Final Season (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Smallville Season 10: The Final Season

Sooo looking forward to this season! Loved the season 9 finale...although Clark falling to his death isnt much of a cliffhanger when he's got like 20 flying buddies...

Who here owns Smallville on DVD? I need some help.

So far season 1, 2 and I'm currently on 3 and it's doing it, has bad audio cuts.

I can't imagine it's just 'my' dvd's. Got them from all different places. It is just Smallville too as I watch other things with no issues.

What's happening is there is no background audio in some parts. And it's really annoying. It just goes silent till someone speaks again. You think whoever cut the audio would have done a better job in putting background noise. yeesh!

SDCC panel spoilers

Spoiler Spoiler:

Smallville premieres Friday, Sept. 24 at 8/7c on the CW.

Trailer from SDCC on YouTube, I would love to see this in better quality. Reviews highlights from the first 9 seasons and then a season 10 preview. Video starts sideways for the forst 20 seconds or so. The sound gets all messed up during the Season 10 stuff.

Lois finds THE suit, Clark flying to catch the Daily Planet globe and lots more!

<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/9XBzx3jchZ8"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/9XBzx3jchZ8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>

supersuit.jpg

Last edited:

Season 10 sounds GREAT to me! I can't wait for it to start! :yess: I've been a HUGE fan since the beginning of Smallville. Yes, I DO want to see Tom Welling as Superman! :wave

Here is a better quality look at just the season 10 part of the promo from SDCC. The audio is still pretty jacked though.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/rY31TUsiSdA&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/rY31TUsiSdA&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Spoiler Spoiler:

LOL :lol whoever took that panel video is fail. "oh snaappppp, Snaaaap!" :lol

Who here owns Smallville on DVD? I need some help.

So far season 1, 2 and I'm currently on 3 and it's doing it, has bad audio cuts.

I can't imagine it's just 'my' dvd's. Got them from all different places. It is just Smallville too as I watch other things with no issues.

What's happening is there is no background audio in some parts. And it's really annoying. It just goes silent till someone speaks again. You think whoever cut the audio would have done a better job in putting background noise. yeesh!

I have all the seasons on DVD and they are fine. must be your player. If it was the DVD audio, you would think people would be outraged after paying $30 or so for it only to have crap audio.

Sweet I can't wait for ther new season to start.

Season 9 on Blu-Ray this Tuesday. I'm getting pumped for Season 10. :rock

I'm really looking forward to this finale.

FYI: I highly recommend going to Best Buy for Season 9. They're including a T-shirt with all copies sold (which looks awesome to say the least.) The shirt is similar to that worn by Clark under his trench coat. I can't seem to post the image, but look for it in the Sunday flyer if you're interested.

FYI: I highly recommend going to Best Buy for Season 9. They're including a T-shirt with all copies sold (which looks awesome to say the least.) The shirt is similar to that worn by Clark under his trench coat. I can't seem to post the image, but look for it in the Sunday flyer if you're interested.

I'm there Tuesday morning! :hi5:
But the shirt will be limited to a few copies, not all copies. :(

I'm there Tuesday morning! :hi5:
But the shirt will be limited to a few copies, not all copies. :(

I'm hoping I can get one. I've got to work until 4 that day, and I won't be able to swing by at lunch either. I should be there late afternoon, and normally my local Best-Buy isn't the most popular "hot spot" on weekdays. Worst case scenario: I drive 30 minutes away to the next one and get one there....Hopefully....:lol

You can pre-order the t shirt version at bestbuy.com and pick up in store.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/SMALLV...1228.p?id=2136032&skuId=1171228&st=smallville

Good idea!!! I didn't even think of that!!

And they'll hold a copy of the EXCLUSIVE version (as long as I order that version) for local pick-up if I purchase it online? Or will they just give me a regular version and say "Oops, our bad." :gah:

Because if that happens, I will go Last Son of Krypton on their butt. :wave :lol

I've heard (or at least thought I heard) of people waiting a day or so to pick theirs up and they said sorry we sold out of the Exclusives, etc. etc.

pretty cool, hope they come in size large

Back