Smallville Season 10: The Final Season (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly, though, the Jimmy Olsen thing was totally unmecessary, and it pissed me off because they didn't even have the balls to stick with it. They're like "oh, JK, that was actually Hank! The little ginger kid that Clark gave his camera to is the REAL Jimmy Olsen. See? Aren't we great? We really had you going there, for a little while, didn't we? Anyway, you can go back to liking us! We only killed off an extremely likable version of an iconic character, who we just proved was an imposter, so, do you still like him? You do!?! Well...do you like us? Well, God, you don't have to be a jerk about it! But, you'll still watch our show, right?"

Yeah, that was right in the final episode that they revealed that, wasn't it? They basically were telling us "See! We didn't actually kill Jimmy Olsen off, he was just Jimmy's older brother after all."
They wanted to shock us with actually killing an important character off, only for it to have never have been the character we thought it was.
Obviously the new Jimmy was closer to the age of the comic Jimmy, as he was always younger than Clark and Lois, but they made so many other changes, it wouldn't have mattered about having an older Jimmy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We need to revive this thread. I say we make a weekly event of reliving the good ol' times in this thread. Us three!!! :rock :lol

In all seriousness though, I do miss this show. Nice to talk to others that do too.

Hehe, I'm down for it.

I haven't seen many of the actors in much else since the show finished. I know Kristin was in that Beauty and the Beast show, but I never saw it.
I saw Annette O'Toole guest star in a series recently, but I can't remember what she was in lol.
Where are Tom and Michael?
I think Aaron Ashmore is the one I've seen the most of with his work in Warehouse 13 and guest appearances on Lost Girl a couple of years back.

Hehe, I'm down for it.

I haven't seen many of the actors in much else since the show finished. I know Kristin was in that Beauty and the Beast show, but I never saw it.
I saw Annette O'Toole guest star in a series recently, but I can't remember what she was in lol.
Where are Tom and Michael?
I think Aaron Ashmore is the one I've seen the most of with his work in Warehouse 13 and guest appearances on Lost Girl a couple of years back.

Haven't heard much from Tom. Michael is starring in an upcoming TV Land show called 'Impastor.' Looks pretty darn good. I'm looking forward to it.

And yeah, last thing I saw from Ashmore was Fringe, but you're right about Warehouse.

I'd gladly go back through it...just as soon as I finish The Wire. I'm 4 episodes into the first season, and, so far, it's amazing. It's been a long time since I've revisited Smallville, though. I've bought almost all of the Season 11 comics, but, truth be told, I've not read any of them, yet, so, perhaps, a fresh rewatch will light a fire under my ass to finally do that.:lol

Haha, I bought about 15 of the Buffy season 9 comics and only read about 5 of them. I know they're in season 10 now, so I don't know if it will ever end.

I rewatched all of Smallville about 4 years ago, just before the series ended, so I caught up to watch the finale season as it aired.

I loved this show and I have all the seasons on dvd and bluray, but I haven't rewatched them for a while now. I might do a marathon run of watching the seasons this week.
I really need to watch the final season again, I think I missed a few little details.

I'm such a big fan that I have lifesized Clark and Lex in my collection:
paintedtom.jpg
PAINTED-LEX-2.jpg

I've got a cool prop replica coming my way, hopefully next week. I'll try and share some pics after it arrives! I'm really hyped. I won't spill the beans until it gets here, but I'm excited.

I finally got around to taking some photos of the new addition to my collection and wanted to share! It's really a neat prop. 1:1 size. It looks great on display. Brings back a lot of memories from the show, so they've served their purpose already!

Back