Smallville Season 10: The Final Season (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you read the Supernatural comics, Chapter?

No, I haven't but I heard a lot of good stuff about them! Any good? I think I'd really enjoy Origins. I read it's mainly focused on John, whereas Rising Sun is about the family as a whole. (I think John's role was cut way too short in the show.)

A part of me worries though that they'll fall short of my expectations, so I leave well enough alone. Another reason why I haven't checked out the Supernatural Anime. I'm sure I give in soon enough though. :lol

I enjoy them, there've been, I believe 4 total thus far (including the newest series). I recommend that you check them out, especially with you being a pretty big fan of the show.

I am afraid to read up because I am afraid to spoil the show since I'm still in season 9. But season 11 will be released this summer in comics. If anyone is interested.

For all of the fans:

Ignore the Metropolis rumors flying around the internet today. I won't bother posting the details, but it's an April Fool's joke....and a sick one at that. :( :lol

I always Look on the sites and see what there gonna cook up on April Fools, i actually find them funny! In a sick way! :gah:

READ SEASON 11!!! Trade Paperbacks are coming out soon!

I always Look on the sites and see what there gonna cook up on April Fools, i actually find them funny! In a sick way! :gah:

READ SEASON 11!!! Trade Paperbacks are coming out soon!

I know. I'm having trouble letting go that this show has ended. Started re-watching the show yesterday. I finished my best of run, now onto the full rerun through.

I'll definitely check it out though. I WILL check it out! :rock

Rewatching Smallville again.

I don't care what anyone says. There still hasn't been a better DC TV series than Smallville and....

...Lana and Clark 4 evaaa!!!

Rewatching Smallville again.

I don't care what anyone says. There still hasn't been a better DC TV series than Smallville and....

...Lana and Clark 4 evaaa!!!

I love this show. I have all the seasons on DVD. I haven't got into Arrow or Gotham. Superman is my favourite superhero, so I will always love Smallville.

I loved Clark and Lana. I wish they had done a better job with writing them, rather than the whole Lex and Lana drama. Of course we all know he ends up with Lois, so 7 seasons of Lana seemed a bit extreme.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I love this show. I have all the seasons on DVD. I haven't got into Arrow or Gotham. Superman is my favourite superhero, so I will always love Smallville.

I loved Clark and Lana. I wish they had done a better job with writing them, rather than the whole Lex and Lana drama. Of course we all know he ends up with Lois, so 7 seasons of Lana seemed a bit extreme.

Honestly, they all pale in comparison to Smallville. I've seen Smallville so many times, and it's just one of the shows that I fall in love with every time. Arrow is great, but it's in the same vein as most superhero series/movies since Batman Begins - super realistic, serious, etc. Gotham is really great too....but again, just a totally different 'beast.'

Sidewinder, were we separated at birth??? :lol We have identical tastes it seems like. We're practically internet besties according to my 'math.' :lol

Honestly, they all pale in comparison to Smallville. I've seen Smallville so many times, and it's just one of the shows that I fall in love with every time. Arrow is great, but it's in the same vein as most superhero series/movies since Batman Begins - super realistic, serious, etc. Gotham is really great too....but again, just a totally different 'beast.'

Sidewinder, were we separated at birth??? :lol We have identical tastes it seems like. We're practically internet besties according to my 'math.' :lol

Haha, I know! We have good taste in TV :)

Oh, man. I think if I had to choose only one....Season Five. And it's because of Brainaic and the 100th episode. Those two factors are perfection, IMO. Then you throw in Lex and I'm in heaven. I was talking about this the other day, but Michael Rosenbaum made Smallville for me. I liked Welling. I think he's great. But I feel Rosenbaum (to a large extend) and every one else around Welling really made that show what it is. That and the 'will they, won't they' between Lana and Clark. AND the music. OMG, the music. So many moments I would tear up. (And we can go there if you want because I love talking about this show. :lol)

Oddly enough (and no disrespect), I thought Season Four was the worst of all of the seasons - I didn't like 'witch' Lana. I'm currently in Season 4 and if it weren't for Jensen, I don't know what I'd do. :lol j/k

My 'most underrated' season award goes to Season 8 though. Not saying it was my favorite, but it was ridiculously good.....I SOOOOO loved the Chloe and Davis love thing. That made the entire season for me. Such a tragic storyline. I loved it.

ugh, sorry I meant season 5 lol. I didn't like season 4 much with the whole Lana and Jason storyline.

I really enjoyed Clark and Lex's friendship, even though of course we knew that they were always destined to become enemies. Lex was a great character, I just didn't like his relationship with Lana. That just grossed me out for some reason.

I also enjoyed season 8. The episode where Lana comes back and they are finally happy, only to be torn apart by Lex, forever. So sad.
I also liked Chloe and Davis, though I felt really sorry for Jimmy. Not only does he die, but Chloe moves on with Oliver pretty soon after. I wasn't really a fan of their relationship, it seemed like they just needed to hook Chloe up with someone and he was the only guy left.

I think most of season 6 was my least favourite season.

I think Schneider and O'toole's versions of The Kents were equally great. The Luthors were awesome, as well. John Glover was amazing as Lionel.

Honestly, though, the Jimmy Olsen thing was totally unmecessary, and it pissed me off because they didn't even have the balls to stick with it. They're like "oh, JK, that was actually Hank! The little ginger kid that Clark gave his camera to is the REAL Jimmy Olsen. See? Aren't we great? We really had you going there, for a little while, didn't we? Anyway, you can go back to liking us! We only killed off an extremely likable version of an iconic character, who we just proved was an imposter, so, do you still like him? You do!?! Well...do you like us? Well, God, you don't have to be a jerk about it! But, you'll still watch our show, right?"

Honestly, though, the Jimmy Olsen thing was totally unmecessary, and it pissed me off because they didn't even have the balls to stick with it. They're like "oh, JK, that was actually Hank! The little ginger kid that Clark gave his camera to is the REAL Jimmy Olsen. See? Aren't we great? We really had you going there, for a little while, didn't we? Anyway, you can go back to liking us! We only killed off an extremely likable version of an iconic character, who we just proved was an imposter, so, do you still like him? You do!?! Well...do you like us? Well, God, you don't have to be a jerk about it! But, you'll still watch our show, right?"

Yeah, that definitely threw me, but because it was at the end it didn't really allow me time to 'sink in.' So it didn't bother me too much, but I get your point, for sure.

ugh, sorry I meant season 5 lol. I didn't like season 4 much with the whole Lana and Jason storyline.

I really enjoyed Clark and Lex's friendship, even though of course we knew that they were always destined to become enemies. Lex was a great character, I just didn't like his relationship with Lana. That just grossed me out for some reason.

I also enjoyed season 8. The episode where Lana comes back and they are finally happy, only to be torn apart by Lex, forever. So sad.
I also liked Chloe and Davis, though I felt really sorry for Jimmy. Not only does he die, but Chloe moves on with Oliver pretty soon after. I wasn't really a fan of their relationship, it seemed like they just needed to hook Chloe up with someone and he was the only guy left.

I think most of season 6 was my least favourite season.

That wedding episode was so sad!!! And Davis really was a jerk. He knew what he was doing and Jimmy knew, but no one really believed him. I liked the Ollie relationship, but yeah, I miss J-Clo together.

We need to revive this thread. I say we make a weekly event of reliving the good ol' times in this thread. Us three!!! :rock :lol

In all seriousness though, I do miss this show. Nice to talk to others that do too.

Back