Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

Nah, I just went to google images and typed in "data star trek" and picked one that didn't require scrolling down.

https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&safe=active&q=data+star+trek&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1398&bih=1230

Data's not exactly known for his expressive face.

This could easily turn into a seriously retarded conversation, and I don't want to hijack SS's thread.

I think it's an incredible paint-job and an incredible sculpt. I have never seen a sculpt that captures Jack as the Joker as well as this.

That's all I have to say on the matter.

Nah, I just went to google images and typed in "data star trek" and picked one that didn't require scrolling down.

https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&safe=active&q=data+star+trek&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1398&bih=1230

Data's not exactly known for his expressive face.

This could easily turn into a seriously retarded conversation, and I don't want to hijack SS's thread.

I think it's an incredible paint-job and an incredible sculpt. I have never seen a sculpt that captures Jack as the Joker as well as this.

That's all I have to say on the matter.

It is. And someone would have to be legally blind to state otherwise. :lol

Thanks Nam!

I agree. The paint is not surprisingly stellar...wouldn't dare say otherwise. I just see that actor in the sculpt. Jack's in there but so is Brent Spinner.

I don't think it's horrible. It's really good and clean but it just has a resemblance to BS IMHO.

Thanks guys! The feedback is always a great stimulant to keep knocking these sculpts out. Trust me there is alot more coming! :panic:

As for the Data comments i suppose i can see a little of him in the photos but honestly in hand the sculpt is 100% Nicholson. Heck i always thought the HT T-800 sculpt looked like Willem Dafoe in the face just a tad:monkey3

I think this is a far better likeness than any i've seen to date for Nicholson Joker - Les's one was great, but this is phenomenal IMO. In hand it is a marvel to look at.

I think this is a far better likeness than any i've seen to date for Nicholson Joker - Les's one was great, but this is phenomenal IMO. In hand it is a marvel to look at.

Oh hands down best Nicholson Joker out there. I always thought the Billiken kit had the best Jack likeness but Adam's is far superior.

I can't stop geekasming over that Joker. look at the fecks in the skin. madness i tell you! How was that painted by a human man???

I'm humbled...

Can't wait to see another classic Burtan Bat-villain or villainess perhaps ;)

Your Joker is truly beautiful! I cant look at mine anymore its just not a patch on your Josh. Awesome is not the word!!!!

:bow Thanks fellas. I feel its going to be a Batman kinda month:monkey3

I just hope Adam keeps pumping out great sculpts for me to paint up.

Hi Josh, just wanted to let you know your work was a massive inspiration when it came to painting my Arnold Terminator 2 bust. I saved all the images and pored over them trying to imagine how you achieve these incredible skin textures and effects. Wonderful work. Thanks.

Back