Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

Hi Josh, just wanted to let you know your work was a massive inspiration when it came to painting my Arnold Terminator 2 bust. I saved all the images and pored over them trying to imagine how you achieve these incredible skin textures and effects. Wonderful work. Thanks.

:bow Thats a great compliment. I checked out your Terminator bust awhile ago before you painted it and knew it was going to be a homerun. Just saw the painted version and loved the battle damaged areas of his face. Very nicely done on the paint apps. :hi5:

:bow Thats a great compliment. I checked out your Terminator bust awhile ago before you painted it and knew it was going to be a homerun. Just saw the painted version and loved the battle damaged areas of his face. Very nicely done on the paint apps. :hi5:

Thanks Josh, maybe I'll get you to paint one for me some time, see how it should really be done :bow:bow:bow

Al

2i1nkgp.png

Holy moly am I ever excited!!!!

Also excited for Marf's Indy... I tried to get the sculpt really refined because I knew Josh's work is so perfect it had to be top quality

Also excited for Marf's Indy... I tried to get the sculpt really refined because I knew Josh's work is so perfect it had to be top quality

Really can't thank you enough Ray, I'll never have the privilege of seeing the unpainted sculpt in person, but the pic Josh sent me blew my mind! You did me a major solid, Indy will be #1 in my collection :bow

Really can't thank you enough Ray, I'll never have the privilege of seeing the unpainted sculpt in person, but the pic Josh sent me blew my mind! You did me a major solid, Indy will be #1 in my collection :bow

Ooh, I'm liking the sound of this... something nobody has seen before? :yess:

Ooh, I'm liking the sound of this... something nobody has seen before? :yess:

Oh no, people have seen the sculpt :lol I just never got to see the work Ray did on it in person before it was sent to Josh :)

YESSS!!! Oh man It's so perfect :D Look at the details in the eyes... Just blown away by this.. You're by far the best I've ever seen when it coms to painting females!!!

Double post worthy... again holy cow just look at that. It's amazing how much your paint work really brought out the likeness to Michelle Phiefer... The details are unreal, like the eyelid above the bottom eyelashes... wow.

WOW....HOLY WOW! That is really just amazing, My brain can't handle it! :panic::panic:. Seriously amazing work and it really brings out the sculpt :horror. Can't say enough good, it turned out perfect, great work :thud:

Absolutely mind-blowing. Her mask has the perfect patent leather look that was present in the film. And those eyes ofcourse...

Back