Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

Well as promised, just alittle update.

2zftj76.png

25p7sif.png

Trev's Inara from Firefly. He knocked this one out of the park again.

Last edited:

What can I say? She's fantastic. Love your paint apps. Can't wait to I have her in hand.(so to speak) Thanks again.

Old Grandpa

Freakin' incredible Josh...just incredible. So glad were seeing updates from you again :bow

Well as promised, just alittle update.

2zftj76.png

25p7sif.png

Trev's Inara from Firefly. He knocked this one out of the park again.

Looking super sick a usual Josh. Love your paint ups on Trevor's sculpts. Two masters at work for sure. Always a pleasure to check out your latest work on any piece, keep it up dude.

Thanks guys for the feeback. That Inara sculpt was a pleasure to paint. Come to think of it i dont think there is a Grove sculpt i don't like to paint:lol It always helps the paint if the sculpt is refined and detailed and his are always that. Makes it alot easier on us painters. More to come. Stay Frosty:yess:

Nice one Josh. With each head sculpt you paint its an anticipation for me knowing that mine is getting closer to getting the same treatment. Can't wait!

- Uuuuuuh... uh... uh... AHAHA-HAAAaaAAaAAaaaaaaaa!

Can't wait :)

2r22b7o.png

ibb8f9.jpg

2z7g96w.png

9svte8.png

dblg91.png

35a2lol.png

Just an all around excellent sculpt from Adam. The likeness is dead on Nicholson with just the right amount of detail. Very fun to paint up. Enjoy.

Back