Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

Alittle preview of just a few projects on the horizon......:naughty

Untitled-1-6.png

Firefly?! Would those happen to be Trevor's Firefly headscults?

Eric

RED PLANET TOYS
www.redplanettoys.com

Hopefullt it will be Trevor's Firefly, been waiting to see someone's paint work on them.

I'd love to see Josh paint my Viggo Mortenson headsculpts.

Eric

Last edited:

Ok guys here is Sideshows Storm Trooper Luke. I actually really like this sculpt. I think it captures Hamills likeness pretty well. Trevor did a great job on him. Factory paint wasnt that bad on him suprisingly just needed a bit more detailing.

Before
IMG_0408.png

After
IMG_0410.png

IMG_0414.png

Ok guys here is Sideshows Storm Trooper Luke. I actually really like this sculpt. I think it captures Hamills likeness pretty well. Trevor did a great job on him. Factory paint wasnt that bad on him suprisingly just needed a bit more detailing.

Before
IMG_0408.png

After
IMG_0410.png

IMG_0414.png
the lips... so amazing

Yeah Josh I thought it was pretty standard to get the figure you worked on. Yeah Andy and Trev were sculptors, but the paint is just as important because even the best HT sculpt can be ruined by bad painting. You should definately ask and find out.

But why didn't you order immediately anyway? :tap

Sometimes the paint is even MORE important than the sculpt in regards to likeness. :peace

That said, it's definitely not common for anyone (sculptors included) to get comp samples of Sideshow product that they've worked on these days. In fact I've been ordering my own copies for a couple years now.

Back