Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

Fantastic work Josh! How do you get that ever so slightly pinkish hue on your skin tones? Do you dry brush it? or is it air brushed?

As always i appreciate the comments. :peace You cant really hate on googles mcgee Han. At least you can get a good laugh out of him:lol

Fantastic work Josh! How do you get that ever so slightly pinkish hue on your skin tones? Do you dry brush it? or is it air brushed?

Thanks for noticing :DActually i do have an airbrush but i only use it for base coats on larger projects. All the tones are usually done by paint brush. I may get bold one day and actually try the airbrush on a 1:6 sculpt.

First of Trevor's Set

b3wg34.png

Josh, you really should start ruining a paint app every now and again, these perfect paint jobs are getting boring.. :lol
seriously, I don't know how you do this. You really are a machine, EVERY paint job in the last I dont know 200 pages the paint is outstanding!

Until I see you do a bad paint app I will not believe you're human! :lol

Also moving right along....DX Joker with the PERS eye system.

IMG_0392.png

IMG_0396.png

I do believe that looks so much better than what Hot Toys done with it. There's something about it that makes it less fat looking. That really is beautiful.

I do believe that looks so much better than what Hot Toys done with it. There's something about it that makes it less fat looking. That really is beautiful.

Thanks thats quit a complement. I actually did a bit more to him after i posted those pics. I will have to wait for other pics to pop up once its in the hands of the fellow freak i did it for. :joy

The man they call Jane. wow the paint job is amazing.

I think Jayne's hair needs to be darker. Other than that, excellent job as always. Looks great.

I just wanted to show off my Bank Robber Joker Head repainted by Josh...it's a thing of beauty! :monkey5

dsc01969o.jpg

dsc01970s.jpg

Back