Sleepy Hollow on Fox

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's purposefully not being revealed yet. The wife might come back and help the main duo. Or she may be around only in spirit and guide Crane through visions so she can finally rest or move on.

I really don't like that they defeat the monsters so quickly though.

i think at some point they are going to fail to stop a monster, and the forces of darkness will have a new soldier. Eventually even from a story standpoint, and to add drama, they will have to fail at stopping one of them.

I am really digging this show. Easily my favorite new show of the season.

I thought it would have been Shield, but I am forcing myself to stay with that show, while I am eagerly looking forward to the next week with this show.

I'm not at all surprised. I could tell after the first episode that this is going to be one of those shows with a strong fanbase like an X-Files or Supernatural.

Man, I wish I would of stuck with this. Now I gotta play catch up. :slap:
From the thread convo it sounds a lot better than I thought intially. I crapped out on episode 2.

I watched all three episodes this weekend (so easy to catch up) and was pleasantly surprised! Great little show.

So this show isn't actually "dreck" like our resident SS forums snobs claimed. Interesting.

I'm really liking it so far. The one thing I don't understand is why they chose to make this about Sleepy Hollow.

The show has demons, witches, the four horseman of the apocalypse, that sandman monster thing, etc.

Would have made more sense as it's own unique series imo.

would be boring if its strictly about headless horseman. good to know there's a bigger story that's connected. and at the same time, Sleepy Hollow is what binds them together as a show.

I like this show. Little creepy that a few recruiter tried to get me to work in Tarrytown, NY, a modern town next or in place of Sleepy Hallow.

Yeah, it was. I love how there is a bigger world of scary stuff working to get out and the headless horseman isn't the only thing we're dealing with.

Did anyone notice the dragon demon in the illustration is the same as the one from Red Dragon?

Red-Dragon-Tattoos.jpg

pgdesignltpic.gif

Sleepy Hollow Malek image

Last edited:
Yeah, it was. I love how there is a bigger world of scary stuff working to get out and the headless horseman isn't the only thing we're dealing with.

:lecture While watching the first episode I was worried the horseman was going to have an appearance in every episode as the main attraction.

Back