Sleepy Hollow on Fox

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been getting good numbers, even on the replay of the pilot.

I worry about it being on Fox too. :(

Nope it's the truth. Once the ratings start to drop, watch it move timeslots until the show gets cancelled. When Friday rolls around, this show is done

Yeah, I know that; I was just referring to his choice of words.:lol

I think this is a great concept so I can't wait to see where it goes. One thing that caught me was the fact that Ichabod mentioned that the two witnesses would fight for 7 years. Does this mean that they have a 7 season plan?

I think this is a great concept so I can't wait to see where it goes. One thing that caught me was the fact that Ichabod mentioned that the two witnesses would fight for 7 years. Does this mean that they have a 7 season plan?

Bible reference.

Sure seemed that way :lol Really optimistic of them if that is what they are hoping for. Even the best of TV shows rarely can go that long without losing their touch - let alone not get cancelled.

I liked it for the most part.

The things I hated were small, but really stuck out IMO... like small town vibe but all the cut scenes looked like a major city... then the whole HHM with an AR (stupid).

Other then those things I think it has as much potential as Grimm.

Only wish they kept it in the past.

I liked it for the most part.

The things I hated were small, but really stuck out IMO... like small town vibe but all the cut scenes looked like a major city... then the whole HHM with an AR (stupid).

Other then those things I think it has as much potential as Grimm.

Only wish they kept it in the past.

There are a lot of cities or towns like that. You can be in town and go to the outskirts and you'd think you were out in the country somewhere. It's that way around here.

Modern times call for modern weapons. :)

There are a lot of cities or towns like that. You can be in town and go to the outskirts and you'd think you were out in the country somewhere. It's that way around here.

Modern times call for modern weapons. :)

Exactly! What is he supposed to do? Go scouring all over for a flintlock pistol and a old musket?

I like how they're handling the man out of time thing with Ichabod. Just brief glimpses of him adjusting to the technology, no tired, overplayed clichés of him trying to figure out how the tiny people got into the television or asking how the cars move without horses. The one bit they did play up with the donut holes was actually funny. I was expecting far less subtlety from this show.

I really am loving this silly bit of escape. I watch anything with the macabre in it, so far this has been pretty decent viewing for me.

My wife and I went into this show last week with low expectations, so I was happy when it turned out to be a lot of fun to watch. The flashbacks are cool and I like the whole apocalypse angle. This show is a nice lead-in to the Halloween Season.

I like how they're handling the man out of time thing with Ichabod. Just brief glimpses of him adjusting to the technology, no tired, overplayed clichés of him trying to figure out how the tiny people got into the television or asking how the cars move without horses. The one bit they did play up with the donut holes was actually funny. I was expecting far less subtlety from this show.

:goodpost: The donut part was pretty funny. i like how he points out that they went to war over 3% tax. I love the mythology they are building with the show. i really hope it stays on air long enough for the story to be told.

I think the best thing on the show is the actor playing Crane. He has that charming likeability factor that can help a show like this.

Back