Sleepy Hollow on Fox

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Horseman was at SDCC. Awesome costume if you're into cosplay. :wink1:

headless-e1374704484972.jpg

I thoroughly enjoyed it. Very cool imagery. And it seems like it'll get even more imaginative. I watched mostly for the fantasy elements, but I'll be tuned in next week for sure.

I liked it...though I wish the awesome Clancy Brown had a bigger role.

I know. I was hoping he was going to be permanent. They seem to be doing that a lot these days. Get these stars that would be awesome and kill them off right away. Same with John Cho.

Jeff Fahey on Under the Dome comes to mind too.

Clancy does regular voice work for TMNT. They are already locked down for 2 more seasons of over 20 episodes each. No brainer thats where the safe money is.

I really enjoyed this show. Despite a few gripes. I hope it lasts. I like Fringe, Supernatural, and this seems to have the same type of world building going on. I am excited to see where this story goes. i hope it lasts.

I really enjoyed it....I like the darker tone but the humorous moments were a nice touch to add some balance.

Enjoyed this more than I should have. Added to DVR. It really is one of those premises that's a "what the ****?" but they pulled it off rather well, for a first episode.
Is this going to become a monster of the week thing? Don't know if I'll be that interested in Headless trying to get his head back every episode. I guess the Four Horsemen angle could be interesting.

Caught this On Demand. After the first 10 minutes I was ready to turn it off. I stuck with it and it got better. I am intrigued enough to see where they take this. Added it to my DVR.

This and Agents of SHIELD are the two new shows I will watch this year.

Back