Slave Leia Character Key

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These character keys are great if you enjoy Star Wars and animation. Apparently LOTS of people don't mind that OT characters were never actually animated - just ask Gentle Giant who just sold 7,500 Boba Maquettes and 8,000 Princess Leia maquettes. If they look cool, what's the difference?

The Endor Rebel Soldier modeled after a Sideshow employee (aka the Cubicle Trooper) never "existed" either. I bet alot of you guys still ordered the 3-pack ... right?:monkey5

-Snags

That's what collecting these or anything of LOTR or SW is about for me. I enjoy collecting. It's fun which is what I like about these Character Keys. I get both sides but I have to side with Lonnie and SW on this one.

jlcmsu said:
That's what collecting these or anything of LOTR or SW is about for me. I enjoy collecting. It's fun which is what I like about these Character Keys. I get both sides but I have to side with Lonnie and SW on this one.

Exactly. It's all about what you like, not what "makes sense." What's the fun in that?

-Snags

I think a large part of my frustration is that there are plenty of other characters that I want to see done from the CW. Both maquettes and character keys (though the keys have hit most of my main wants).

BlueSnaggletooth said:
It's all about what you like, not what "makes sense." What's the fun in that? -Snags

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Oh and isn't there a big animated TV series about to get kicked off in 2008? :D

EDIT: Loki... I'm with ya! I wanna see more CW keys... but alas the line is coming to a close. As long as I get Durge I'll be happy!

If I'm not mistaken, Lucas Licensing was the one who put the kibosh on anymore Clone Wars stuff coming. They want the licensees (Gentle Giant, ACME, etc) to move onto other things.

-Snags

Lucas probably didn't want the market full of animated Clone Wars stuff when they know the new animated series stuff will be huge in 2008. Maybe a planned break.... and obviously also a focus on the 30th anniversary...

I will be 53 when the 50th Anniversary hits and 103 on the 100th... yes, I will be alive!

swabie2424 said:
:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Oh and isn't there a big animated TV series about to get kicked off in 2008? :D

EDIT: Loki... I'm with ya! I wanna see more CW keys... but alas the line is coming to a close. As long as I get Durge I'll be happy!

Since they announced Mace, there is only one other character that I 'NEED'. I'm sure you can all figure that one out. It would be nice to have a Dooku, Durge, and a couple other characters. But Shaak Ti played such a larger part in the second volume, it's really going to crush me if they don't do a maquette of her.

We could still get Dooku, Shaak Ti, Kit Fisto, Sidious, etc. in the movie line when they get around to doing prequel characters.

Alas, with the animated series line being shut down, we will never see a Durge maquette, since he didn't appear in the films.

Darth Loki said:
I think a large part of my frustration is that there are plenty of other characters that I want to see done from the CW. Both maquettes and character keys (though the keys have hit most of my main wants).

Yea, I would honestly rather have ALL the CW character in a key format, THEN go to OT characters. I would like to see a Durge eventually. But I'm honestly not going to complain about slave leia. Even as a animated character key, she is :monkey5 :monkey5

PLUS: Did anyone else see that Razor's Edge has an obi-wan character key for like $125....jeez, that's a lot.

Last edited:
BlueSnaggletooth said:
There are still 2 Clone Wars keys left. Supposedly they will be Aayla Secura and Durge.

-Snags

Really only two left? I can think of at least 10 characters off the top of my head that they could do...:monkey2 :monkey2

BlueSnaggletooth said:
Exactly. It's all about what you like, not what "makes sense." What's the fun in that?

-Snags

What makes sense is overrated. :lol

I want a Darth Maul version of these keys to get done.

Polystoner said:
Link is not coming up anymore. Does that mean it is sold out? :confused:

sure is but i know another place where you can get it. pm me if you want one.

Back