Slave 1...Code 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dont get me wrong i have no problem with fine molds, just saying there are differences.

I actually hired a pro to build a 1/48 fine molds x-wing for me, which i believe is the same scale as the code 3 version. If it turns out good, i might just get him to do all the fine molds star war pieces and not bother trying to spend thousands $ to find those studio scale versions.

I actually hired a pro to build a 1/48 fine molds x-wing for me, which i believe is the same scale as the code 3 version. If it turns out good, i might just get him to do all the fine molds star war pieces and not bother trying to spend thousands $ to find those studio scale versions.

I have the WORST luck with customs, except the arwen head small_studios did for me which came out perfect and at specified price, i dont think i have gotten a custom yet that i didnt get screwed somehow either by bad quality, damage, or more $$.

Just got this email for my custom x-wing from the guy who's building it for me. Feel very bad for him too, seriously cant catch a break...

/rant off

Dear mr ******

It is with real regret that I have to inform you that my workshop and stockroom were broken in to at the weekend.

The thieves took everything and what they didn't take, they seem to have taken pleasure in destroying, which included many beautiful models waiting to be packed and dispatched.

I'm sorry I haven't contacted you earlier, but it has taken me days to find all my order/sales records which where strewn all over the place, many suffering water damage and difficult to read.

Please don't worry about any Money you have paid me, I keep all customer funds In escrow until the customer has received their model and are completely happy with it.

Obviously, I have now to start again from scratch, (they took everything, even toilet paper and my coffee jar!) and there will be some considerable time until I can have your model newly constructed.

Can you let me know if you would like a full refund, or you are willing to wait.
I will fully understand if you want a refund, as I appreciate that some of these models were needed for Christmas.

etc...

:mad:

Back