Slave 1...Code 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: re

Elwood keep in mind this is my opinion only, but I never really cared as much for the AT-ST so I have no plans of getting it. now as much as I like the RGS, I think that Slave 1 is much better and would definitely get it hands down over any other. Slave 1 was my first Code 3 ship and still my favorite. Even though RGS and Falcon give it close competition.

Assuming that you have the Falcon and the X-Wing which are must haves for any Code 3 collection, you can't go wrong with either. I just can't see buying the Hasbro ages 3 and up looking Republic Gunship. :lol

Jesse

hmmm isn't that a little bit expensive over the cheap one? or is the sig that important to people?

haha, awesome. I finally picked one up about a month ago and I just stare at this thing all day sometimes. It might not be THE most iconic Star Wars vehicle, but it damn sure is my personal favorite.

I wish the Code 3 line had continued. I really wanted the AT-AT they were supposed to have been working on.

I also wish I had bought the Falcon since it doesn't look like the efx one will ever see the light of day.

I was reading about the efx stuff last night, they were supposed to make a slave 1 as well? People were saying different things such as it's going to be another 3 years or so, or that it's never going to happen... I'd love to have a studio scale ship!

I was reading about the efx stuff last night, they were supposed to make a slave 1 as well? People were saying different things such as it's going to be another 3 years or so, or that it's never going to happen... I'd love to have a studio scale ship!

The announced that the Slave 1 is their next SS ship, but then the model went on tour and it will be some time before they can scan it.

The announced that the Slave 1 is their next SS ship, but then the model went on tour and it will be some time before they can scan it.

Thats an excuse. SS modelers have researched the ship to death so I'm sure there's enough pictures to do some work on it.

And for those who can't find a Code 3, buy the Finemolds 1/72 slave one. The datil is perfect and it's nearly the same size and have someone build it for you.

Thats an excuse. SS modelers have researched the ship to death so I'm sure there's enough pictures to do some work on it.

And for those who can't find a Code 3, buy the Finemolds 1/72 slave one. The datil is perfect and it's nearly the same size and have someone build it for you.

but isnt fine molds plastic vs code 3 which is diecast/polystone?

Back