Skinner!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dr2red

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just received my 30 day notice that Skinner is on his way!
I had almost forgot about the AD.

Yeah!!!!:chew :chew

This figure will down as a sleeper Collectible IMO, the laptop alone is crazy and the Sculpt is amazing, only 500 made, etc.

Yay! I got my notice too! Mitch is on his way! ......Now if I only had some chance in H--- of getting Krychek! (I'm on the wait list, but hey, I've been on "waste-of-time" lists before, and mostly they don't get to me. Too small of an edition.) ANYHOO, YAY! SKINNER'S ON HIS WAY!:clap :clap :clap :chew :chew :chew :chew

hey hey hey he's on the way!!! can't wait this should be a great one :monkey5 :chew :chew :chew :chew

Excellent. That pretty much finishes the X-files line for me now that I got Krycek. Of course I would still like a Bounty Hunter and Reyes, but both were relatively minor characters.

Anyone know if they fixed the glasses from the prototype figure ? That was my only real concern. Other than that the pics we've seen looked dead on!

Guess its almost time to run off an buy another Modern Duncan just to pinch the trenchcoat - I still haven't got around to getting one for Fox and he just looks naked without an overcoat ;)

I got my notice as well! I was just wondering when he was shipping the other day. I got to wondering after I had put "Home" Mulder, "Autopsy "Scully and Mr. Spender back in their boxes next the boxes for "Rat Boy" and my replacement Doggett. Whew. I sure do have alot of X-Files figures, yo!

Ahem. Yay! Bring on production pics of Horace Pink... er.. um Skinner... with better glasses! :cool:

EDIT: I forgot to add Frank! I put him back in his box too! (He's too dangerous to be left out, with him having two guns and all, a Webley and a Colt 1911)

Last edited:
got my notice too. i should have Frank soon and w/o Monica, i don't feel a need for Doggett, even tho it's a great scupt. so i'm about as complete as it's gonna get UNLESS SIDESHOW DECIDES TO FINISH SOME OF THESE LINESSSS!!!!!!!!.

NSFolsom said:
Ahem. Yay! Bring on production pics of Horace Pink... er.. um Skinner... with better glasses! :cool:

That would be a cool custom....someone who order Skinner should turn him into Horace Pinker from Shocker...

I hope they fixed his glasses and his hair color. Do you think we will see production photos before he ships?

JustinLuck said:
I hope they fixed his glasses and his hair color. Do you think we will see production photos before he ships?

We'll see new prod pix when he arrives @ SSC Warehouse, probably when he begins to ship to us. Hope they corrected hair color too, there was plenty of feedback on this and the glasses on SSC boards when he was announced.

We'll have to wait to see if they listened...

I'm looking forward to this figure! They did a real nice job on Krycek. Much better than I would have thought given the prototype shots that we got. It will be interesting to see how this one turns out. Frank Black is still the worst of the buch.

JustinLuck said:

Hi, fellow collectors of X-Files figures... :D

Ah, isn't Skinner bald, so what's the hair colour issue about?

Sideshow charged $54.99 out of my account today and Skinner is the only Sideshow preorder I have so I guess he'll be shipping soon.

I can't wait but it's sad because no "X-Files" figures have been announced after Skinner.

LordAzrael said:
The sculpt is actually quite good - the paint job is shocking. I've seen some decent repaints of this around the net.

yeah i like Frank's sculpt too. thought the grey hair was weird until i remembered his hair turned white later on in the show

Back