Skinner!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The most important question is: Does he have his FBI ID badge that clips onto his belt? If the Palz Skinner had it, surely Sideshow couldn't have forgotten it?

I just received my fed ex notice just now so hopefully he will be here
by the end of the week.
I am so looking forward to Skinner.

Pics please whom ever has theirs.
If not I will take some when I get mine.

Buttmunch said:
The most important question is: Does he have his FBI ID badge that clips onto his belt? If the Palz Skinner had it, surely Sideshow couldn't have forgotten it?
No the badge is wallet style and very cool IMO. And the laptop is also very cool.
I wish I could post some pictures but my digital camera took a poop on me.

I'm getting mine tomorrow around noon pacific.

I'll try to post a few "In Box" pics. I am hearing Andy's headsculpt is amazing insane!

shaun-o said:
No the badge is wallet style and very cool IMO. And the laptop is also very cool.
I wish I could post some pictures but my digital camera took a poop on me.

Your saying Sideshow got out done by a block figure? Every other X-files FBI agent has had their FBI clip badges and Skinner doesn't? His badge is a critical piece to his outfit! Sideshow just blew making a perfect Skinner figure! I'm not being sarcastic either.

Mookeylama said:
'd like a holster for his gun too.

The wallet style accessory is pretty cool IMO, it was actually the Exclusive accessory for home Mulder.

78091_press07-001.jpg

btw, Does anyone know if the laptop opens?

Last edited:
The laptop is packed in the box open and it closes completely. On the desktop is the FBI wallpaper and another open window which I'm sure would prove significant if examined closer.

Darklord Dave said:
The laptop is packed in the box open and it closes completely. On the desktop is the FBI wallpaper and another open window which I'm sure would prove significant if examined closer.

kool in the gang, thanks dave.

That was pretty brazen of SS to put an exact copy of the WinXP desktop on the computer screen, but I won't tell. The glasses do look better than the proto, but they may be a bit big for his head. If they had kept the frame thickness and lens height from the proto, but just made them a bit wider they would be right on. The face sculpt is excellent, right behind CSM. I don't open my figs (at least not yet), so I'm hoping that the holster is already on under his coat. Can anyone confirm? I thought a case file came with him. One is pictured, but there's no mention of it as an accessory on the site.

No holster under the coat. And I think the case file came with Scully. I would love to find a 1/6 scale desk to set him up with. Any ideas where to get one? Maybe Sideshow will do an Inclusive. :eek:

No holster? That is false advertising or something. It is in the product description unlike those casefiles. Can we get an official statement from a Sideshow rep now?

Don't particularly care about the holster ommission but SSC should send us one if they advertised it as inclusive to the product. What blows me away is an opening laptop with a screen, how cool is that? Have we ever seen a laptop produced by SSC before? If not, this is a first!

I think the laptop is new. If not, I don't have a figure with one yet. I still don't... Skinner hasn't arrived yet, but he should any minute now.

Skinner is great. His glasses actually have lenses in them and fit much better than the proto. His tie wants to fly up though, so he'll have to have his jacket one (which is made of a nice, soft velvet material). The laptop is great and so is the alien artifact. The photos have little tabs on the back that can be punched out and serve as stands to hold them up. The Reno photo looks like a man dressed as a woman though :eek:

Back