Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop [OPEN LIMITED TIME!] KING RAGNAR VIKING ***FINAL***

:) Get your Ragnar?

Hehe, I'm still here, I've got some more goodies coming up, last couple weeks "real life" has kicked in a bit with the full time job and then Baby Ski sickness, :lol

I've got a line up to post, stay tuned.

Ski

Sweet. :yess:

Maybe I'll get lucky and SOL will be in that line up..:pray:

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop [OPEN LIMITED TIME!] KING RAGNAR VIKING ***FINAL***

Tomorrow is Friday.....you know what that means.

:yess::hi5::yess::hi5:

Hey fellas, sorry I'm meaning to post some nice stuff here tonight but I've had to work late today, so I'm totally beat. Going to post during the day tomorrow when I'm full of energy to do these pics justice! :rock

Ski

Could it be?

tumblr_m2e0lgVHRY1qk6jdj.jpg

Ski

All three look great Dave, but Raylan is a whole different level. He looks perfect.

MS is right. Raylan does look perfect. Ship him, and thank you for another great job. Look forward to doing more with you in the future.

Old Grandpa

Ski, wanted to say thank you for the paint app on Ragnar. Here is my photo of this beast.

Viking.jpg

Last edited:

Hello my freak friends, today I was planning on painting and showcasing some more work today but unfortunately I've had a death in the family and will have to push back a few days. I may just go ahead and go as planned and paint some items just to take my mind off of this but it's definitely been a tough weekend.

I do appreciate those that just received their pieces in last week's shipments and those who continue to support my art with my current projects.

Thanks again,
Ski

Sent from my SM-N915P using Tapatalk

Though I have no dealings with you, i just wanted to say my condolences to you and your family.

Sorry for your lost my prayers are with you and your family

Sorry to hear about your loss Dave. Do (or do not) what makes you feel better. We will be here when you are ready to go again. Take care.

So sorry to read about your loss of a loved one Dave. My condolences to you and your family.

Back