Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop [OPEN LIMITED TIME!] KING RAGNAR VIKING ***FINAL***

Real life away's comes first my friend.
But you are not alone and our thoughts are with you.
Yes there will be sad days, but it should also be a celebration of life.

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop [OPEN LIMITED TIME!] KING RAGNAR VIKING ***FINAL***

My condolences Ski. Wish you and your family the best

Though I have no dealings with you, i just wanted to say my condolences to you and your family.

Sorry for your lost my prayers are with you and your family

Sorry to hear about your loss Dave. Do (or do not) what makes you feel better. We will be here when you are ready to go again. Take care.

Sorry for the loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So sorry to read about your loss of a loved one Dave. My condolences to you and your family.

Real life away's comes first my friend.
But you are not alone and our thoughts are with you.
Yes there will be sad days, but it should also be a celebration of life.

I am sorry for your loss, Ski. :(

My condolences Ski. Wish you and your family the best

so sorry for your loss

Thank you fellas, I GREATLY appreciate the support. Feels awesome having a SSF family here as well and that's what I love about this place. I'm grateful for my life and my family's life and when something like this happens I usually migrate to the gym and take it out on the weights. It's been my sanctuary throughout my whole entire life, without my health I cannot be the best, optimal, determined, passionate Ski out there. I've put myself through some tough spots to where I wasn't "optimal" and have paid the price for it, but you grow wiser, smarter just as the way training is also applied "smarter/wiser". It's really true that your body, mind and spirit are all one. When the fire is there, the passion is there, THAT is when you will flourish the most.

With that being said, I'm ready!!! Lets get that brush lit once again!

Thank you Freaks!

Ski

Thank you fellas, I GREATLY appreciate the support. Feels awesome having a SSF family here as well and that's what I love about this place. I'm grateful for my life and my family's life and when something like this happens I usually migrate to the gym and take it out on the weights. It's been my sanctuary throughout my whole entire life, without my health I cannot be the best, optimal, determined, passionate Ski out there. I've put myself through some tough spots to where I wasn't "optimal" and have paid the price for it, but you grow wiser, smarter just as the way training is also applied "smarter/wiser". It's really true that your body, mind and spirit are all one. When the fire is there, the passion is there, THAT is when you will flourish the most.

With that being said, I'm ready!!! Lets get that brush lit once again!

Thank you Freaks!

Ski

:hi5::family

Great to hear your spirit/mind and body is healing Dave!

Tomorrow is Friday....or Ski-day.

Hope to see new updates. :clap

Lol, hey Ike that was pre baby Ski days, its now been Sundays.

That being happy first father's day to me!!!!

Yea, I've got some updates I plan to bring come Sunday baby!

Boom,
Ski

Sent from my SM-N915P using Tapatalk

yeah that!

Lol, hey Ike that was pre baby Ski days, its now been Sundays.

That being happy first father's day to me!!!!

Yea, I've got some updates I plan to bring come Sunday baby!

Boom,
Ski

11063417_1026001640816350_2872198191055803697_n.jpg

13445729_1026001637483017_6276295655196407996_n.jpg

13466520_1026001644149683_7239559604785921953_n.jpg

Ski :wave

More on the slate, stay tuned...

Oh... yea, commissions are now closed my friends, doors are shut. :(

Ski

More on the slate, stay tuned...

Oh... yea, commissions are now closed my friends, doors are shut. :(

Ski

Whew! Glad I got those other 3 heads in months ago before the doors closed...:yess:

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop [COMMISSIONS CLOSED!!!] KING RAGNAR VIKING ***FINAL***

Didn't get to finish today but perhaps Wednesday into the weekend, I'll have some time off with the holiday coming up. We'll set it off with a bang! :rock

Ski

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop [COMMISSIONS CLOSED!!!] KING RAGNAR VIKING ***FINAL***

Yay! I still eagerly await the day I see your work on my RE0 Billy pop up on here.

Sent from my 404SC using Tapatalk

Yay! I still eagerly await the day I see your work on my RE0 Billy pop up on here.

Sent from my 404SC using Tapatalk

Awesome, yea I can't wait for that project as well, hope you are enjoying your Redfields my friend! :rock

Ski

Back