Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Workshop [FRINGE ■ ROCK ■ LUKE/HAN/LEIA ■ SUPERNATURAL ■ CAPT. MILLER]

This is the best I've ever seen this sculpt. You pulled every once of Hamill you could muster out of this one. Well done.

What a beauty. I've always liked this sculpt. The size is the only thing holding it back.

Ski is killing it on the Star Wars!

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

tumblr_m96yp5cU0H1qicntr.gif

Re: Skiman's Workshop [FRINGE ■ ROCK ■ LUKE/HAN/LEIA ■ SUPERNATURAL ■ CAPT. MILLER]

Fantastic looking Blaine, Ski. I've gotten inspired to start pulling together a Predator team this year if Comicon doesn't kill me in anticipated preorders and Hot Toys would just throttle down on the Iron Man armors.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu8KnQwwmE4[/ame]

napoleon-dynamite-dove-hands.gif

Ski

[ame]https://youtu.be/GOKJUWL8Db8[/ame]

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop [HALLOWEEN ■ NAVY SEAL ■ GIMLI ■ MG's THE GRINCH]

Nice I like it. But who is it?

If I'm not mistaken, that's my King headsculpt, is it not? Would love to see it in color!
Eric

chs_king.jpg

That's it, although I've sent him out a couple weeks ago, I needed to rush him out pretty quick.

Ski

Hi Bruva, great work on the Skywalker and Leia mate!
Hope you're keeping well! :duff

Gimli landed today. Love it!!!

The dremel work you did on the neck is very impressive! The eyes are a knock out the the beard color is perfect. I'll post some pics with the head mounted back on the body tonight. :clap

Thanks Pix, keep on enjoying him, I hope you still dig it!

Ski

Wow. Awesome mouth work. I can almost hear him singing:

*why has no one has made a screaming Jackman-Les Miz animated gif with vain popping out of forehead* :(

Thanks Pix!

Ski

it's a blessing to see the SP#2 sneak peek.

:yess:

Damn, Dave... I think you topped yourself with SP#2. The delicate hair work really stands out. :clap

Back