Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Workshop [FRINGE ■ ROCK ■ LUKE/HAN/LEIA ■ SUPERNATURAL ■ CAPT. MILLER]

:lol

Said this in a PM to ski! But I think the whole world should but SP #2 is eerily life like.

Re: Skiman's Workshop [FRINGE ■ ROCK ■ LUKE/HAN/LEIA ■ SUPERNATURAL ■ CAPT. MILLER]

SP#2 is by far one of the most realistic paint apps I have ever seen. :rock :rock :rock

SP2 is the **** glad I gotta whiff!

:lol

Said this in a PM to ski! But I think the whole world should but SP #2 is eerily life like.

Agree 100%. Fantastic likeness and paintup. :clap:clap:clap

SP#2 is by far one of the most realistic paint apps I have ever seen. :rock :rock :rock

COME ON!!! I need to see this :rotfl

tumblr_m94oayBWLT1r3ovdbo1_250.gif

It's Wednesday. Will be see anything new today?

Eric

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu8KnQwwmE4[/ame]

napoleon-dynamite-dove-hands.gif

Ski

I don't know what half of these videos even mean!!! :slap

Eric

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop [HALLOWEEN ■ NAVY SEAL ■ GIMLI ■ MG's THE GRINCH]

Your Zartan and scrap iron are very nice figures like the way you did the custom outfits

Thank you sir but they are super OLD... :monkey4 :)

Here are some of my current pieces with headsculpts beautifully painted by Skiman. Thanks brother!

562384_10151539879354035_1506138682_n.jpg

644688_10151539877374035_1995442188_n.jpg

528286_10151539869529035_955851804_n.jpg

Awesome Eric, thank you for these! :rock

Ski

Back