Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding ["Here's Johnny" #5550])

Awesome work !

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding [G.Hawk #5449, Hobbits #54

IMG_0817.jpg

I think i just peed a little :horror

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding ["Here's Johnny" #5550])

Fantastic work again Ski :clap :clap :clap

IMG_0827.jpg

Way to go big man, the hair on the hand is so realistic!! Hats off to ya! :lol

You can hardly tell it is the same freakin' sculpt. I was going to ask you if you sculpted it as well.

Before.

P1160636.jpg

I thought it actually looked good :dunno

Damn King... why'd you have to post that :dunno Now I need to toss my figure in the trash heap :lol :lol

Such a drastic improvement... we really need Before and Afters on all of these :lecture

Thank you fellas, much appreciated! :rock

Ski

The Colgate Fresh paint work on King's original is :lol

The living artwork Ski created is :rock

you got the shining ski, great job on jack. i can see that head now peeking through a chopped up door

That Jack paint up is damn amazin!!!

Awesome work again Broski :rock

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding [G.Hawk #5449, Hobbits #54

:horror f____g beautiful :rock

So mega impressed by your speed in becoming one of the most talented painters on the board.

the lord has bless you:monkey3

Damn, that Nicholson head looks good.

Back