Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding [G.Hawk #5449, Hobbits #54

Glad I got my order in before the explosion :lol

BTW, thanks for the tips the other day. Found a couple brushes I'm much happier with for detail work :duff

Glad it's working out GB, yea those brush do make life a little easier huh?

I'm always happy to help, some things I really can't help on without really being there with the other person and showing them step by step but with brushes, etc.. that's pretty easy to explain.

I mean on some items I go back in forth until I am happy.

Ski

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding [G.Hawk #5449, Hobbits #54

Yeah, I imagine a lot of it is trial and error in order to learn the process.

Yeah, I imagine a lot of it is trial and error in order to learn the process.

:lecture:lecture always at the beginning, and sometimes the mistakes is where your magic might happen!!! :lol

Ski

:lecture:lecture always at the beginning, and sometimes the mistakes is where your magic might happen!!! :lol

Ski

Especially where the Hobbits were concerned. :lol

Especially where the Hobbits were concerned. :lol

A little special story to the Hobbits skintone, it's an easy mistake to get that skintone so I knew the matching would be spot on. It's all within the pink tones on those guys. If you start painting people too pink you get the Hobbit SSC skintones, :lol just add a hint of purple and you are basically there.

Ski

Last edited:

A little special story to the Hobbits skintone, it's an easy mistake to get that skintone so I knew the matching would be spot on. It's all within the pink tones on those guys. If you start painting people too pink you get the Hobbit SSC skintones, :lol just add a hint of purple and you are basically there.

Ski

so if you approach painting hobbits like they are cousins to smurfs you are gold????...........:dunno

:lol..................skimaniarunnin'wildmuther____ers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:woo

Ski

Pixy's new theme song...

[ame]https://youtu.be/cMZ-zRFmgIo[/ame]

IMG_0804.jpg

IMG_0807.jpg

IMG_0809.jpg

IMG_0810.jpg

IMG_0811.jpg

IMG_0816.jpg

IMG_0817.jpg

IMG_0826.jpg

IMG_0827.jpg

Ski

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding ["Here's Johnny" #5550])

I came here to see me but I saw a kick ass paint job. Skimantastic!

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding ["Here's Johnny" #5550])

Mother of God!

Can't find the words..........it's just so beautiful.....so motherluvin awesome! :bow

The TEETH!! The skin spots!!!

My gf said it best..."He made it look so evil."

:lecture

Before.

P1160636.jpg

I thought it actually looked good :dunno

Holy SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET Ski . FKN Ridiculous bro

Back