Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding, etc...)

Freaking Outstanding Skiiiii...
chicken_dance.gif
Thank you My Bro:1-1: Looks Life like especially the profile shot.:clap

Happy Easter My good Friend...You and yours.
3341.gif

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding, etc...)

DSCN1382.jpg

Disclaimer: Hair is not glossy just bright lights in the shop.

Ski

Wow, thats awesome. I guess I know who im going to hire to paint my Rick in a few months.

Great work man. And happy easter!

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding, TWD Rick Grimes #4273)

Great work Ski!

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding, TWD Rick Grimes #4273)

Thank you Matt! :rock

Happy Easter buddy!

Ski

Some more Slaughters, sorry for taking a bit on these, I think I'll order some free hat and glasses for you guys! :duff

DSCN1383.jpg

DSCN1385.jpg

DSCN1388.jpg

DSCN1396.jpg

DSCN1407.jpg

Ski

DSCN1378.jpg

dammmit...............i want a refund.........:mad:

that or just send me a free zombie killer..........:panic:

:monkey3.................................:lol

DSCN1378.jpg

That looks incredibly lifelike. Ski, your skin tones and eyes are some of the best paintwork out there.

WIP... hair, eyes, brows all need to be finished.

IMAG0183.jpg

Ski

Yay! Thats my Merry! :blissy :blissy :blissy

You have definitely matched Sideshow's paint work on the skin tone. Bravo for that Skimatey! :rock

You have definitely matched Sideshow's paint work on the skin tone. Bravo for that Skimatey! :rock

He should go along nicely with him, I'll have to post a pic of them together!

:rock Grimes is all kinds of bad ass, Dave!! :rock

Thank you Rich! :rock

Ski

Back