Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop ("Let's Do Something That Really Cooks!" Post #1797)

Mighty impressive :lecture

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop ("Let's Do Something That Really Cooks!" Post #1797)

"Let's Do Something That Really Cooks!"

WIP Marty, too bad the head will be leaving... :(

109_1855.jpg

109_1856.jpg

109_1857.jpg

109_1858.jpg

109_1859.jpg

109_1860.jpg

109_1863.jpg

109_1864.jpg

109_1865.jpg

Looks fantastic bro. The paint job it spot on.

This is exactly why I don't try to paint. Ski does too good of a job.
the friggin jerk!!!

Great job Ski, as per usual

Thank you fellas, I appreciate the support! :rock

Something new.

109_1886.jpg

109_1887.jpg

Prolly as clean as I'll get, I'll work on it some more tomorrow.

Also the white hair piece is a different type of softer resin than the rest of the sculpt. (just a tidbit on those that are scared of it breaking) :monkey1

If you don't mind me asking Ski what are u using to strip paint from heads? I've tried a gel type paint remover myself. I would like to maybe find something less toxic

You sculpted that Ski? wow man that's incredible.

Something new.

109_1886.jpg

109_1887.jpg

Prolly as clean as I'll get, I'll work on it some more tomorrow.

Also the white hair piece is a different type of softer resin than the rest of the sculpt. (just a tidbit on those that are scared of it breaking) :monkey1

Can't wait to see what you do with this one.

Are you painting the Firefly sculpts for your collection Dave or are they commissioned for a client? Also, can't wait to see Marty painted up.

This one was for Tyler.

If you don't mind me asking Ski what are u using to strip paint from heads? I've tried a gel type paint remover myself. I would like to maybe find something less toxic

Acetone, probably is toxic.

You sculpted that Ski? wow man that's incredible.

Sideshow Rogue PF stripped.

Can't wait to see what you do with this one.

Awesome stuff, Ski! A really good job as usual! :clap :rock

Thank you fellas for the support! :rock

awesome job, ski. one of the reasons i have this thread bookmarked. so much cool stuff. you've got mad skills, bro.

Thank you Orc, always a pleasure when you come and visit.

A small FYI to those that have work for/from me, I've missed a few days or weeks worth of work because I had a elderly relative go into hospice this week-end and things are not looking good, it's been a sad weekend but I'll be back on the custom train again in a few days. :)

As always I appreciate the support and comments!

Ski

Thank you my friends, she passed away last night before midnight, she was a fighter!

Here's a small update on what I worked on last night, cheers fellas. I might be taking the week off, I'm not sure. Items like these take the pain off my mind so we will see.

109_1889_Forum.jpg

sorry to hear of your loss skiman, lifes a byach and never fair.

amazing work on that sculpt, hair is insane. dont think ive ever seen hair work like that before :)

Yeah sorry for your loss m8 its always hard but time will heal.

The sculpt looks great.

Thank you my friends, she passed away last night before midnight, she was a fighter!

Here's a small update on what I worked on last night, cheers fellas. I might be taking the week off, I'm not sure. Items like these take the pain off my mind so we will see.

109_1889_Forum.jpg

Man, you have my thoughts.....
I am sure if she was a fighter than she would want you to keep your head up and battle through dude!!
Keep up your amazing work and let her be an inspiration too you :1-1:

Back