Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop [WGP RICK GRIMES BATTLE DAMAGE ■ MG'S "THE GRINCH" SNEAK

That looks amazing. :rock

(got any color pics? :pray:)

Got them both today, they're amazing.

SkiGrimes1_zps7e3387c0.jpg

SkiGrimes2_zps6b391176.jpg

SkiGrimes3_zpsdcb2a85a.jpg

I'll post some Anderson when I get more free time.

Thanks for your hard work Ski.
:1-1:

Gandalf turned out fantastic, Ski. I finished the last few mods just now and futzed him up. Will take some pics tomorrow and try to do the figure justice. Really thrilled with the end result! :rock

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop [WGP RICK GRIMES BATTLE DAMAGE ■ MG'S "THE GRINCH" SNEAK

Gandalf turned out fantastic, Ski. I finished the last few mods just now and futzed him up. Will take some pics tomorrow and try to do the figure justice. Really thrilled with the end result! :rock

Anxious to see that one all done up, Flosi! Did you re-body GTG? He and Ben are the last Bucks I still have, but lately I've been tempted.

Love the Rick Ski. That's how Rick should look. Dirty bloody and been through hell. Awesome as always. That's a cool looking rookie from Dredd as well.

Anxious to see that one all done up, Flosi! Did you re-body GTG? He and Ben are the last Bucks I still have, but lately I've been tempted.

Yup. NSTT with some of the newer Bane hands, which match Ski's apps perfectly. I did some mods to the neck hole of the sculpt so it sits forward a bit more and sanded away a lot of the inside of his hat so it would sit lower on his head. Aside from that I just did some basic weathering. Ski blew me away with the eye work and skin tone. Outstanding.

Yup. NSTT with some of the newer Bane hands, which match Ski's apps perfectly. I did some mods to the neck hole of the sculpt so it sits forward a bit more and sanded away a lot of the inside of his hat so it would sit lower on his head. Aside from that I just did some basic weathering. Ski blew me away with the eye work and skin tone. Outstanding.

Can't wait to see that built up FLOSI!

That Gandy of yours will be KICK ***! :rock

great work on rick ski very nice work my man i love it dude dame your to good bro

One Wizard to rule them all. :rock2 Looks great, Rich!

That Gandalf is crazy good.

The stock SS figure was nice but that is now incredible.

FLOSI now owns the best Gandalf on the planet. :rock

Back