Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's really surreal, I was standing in line with one of my best friends... And we were just like moments away from meeting Stan and we were thinking and saying "this is really going to happen"...:lol Sorry for the sob :rotfl, I know it's silly but its something that I'd always dreamt of since reading the comics even as a child.

Its something I put off because of travel distance and this is the first major Con here in my area! I'm glad I can cross it off my bucket list before it was too late. :monkey2

Ski

Sent from my SkiPCS8100 using Skiatalk

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop [WGP RICK GRIMES BATTLE DAMAGE ■ MG'S "THE GRINCH" SNEAK

Congratulations Skiman! :D

Thank you Dan.

congrats dude!

Obviously the most important news is that you are one of WGP's recommended painters ;)

:lol obviously, I do appreciate that my friend Sean, I hope to see many more projects in collaboration with you fellas.

One of them being one of my all time favorite Vampire movies. :devil

Ski

Yeah humbling I'm sure. Especially given the amount of time we have all spent with his characters. I mean it's something we all grew up with. I'm 38 and started reading comics in 3rd grade or so. Can't imagine how cool it would be to met him and just say thanks. Plus he always looks and seems so gracious and sincere.

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop [WGP RICK GRIMES BATTLE DAMAGE ■ MG'S "THE GRINCH" SNEAK

You know I had to stop by the Joe booth!!! :D I was exicted more about Flash than SE.

I said "Flash right? Good ole 1982..."

response: "1982.5 actually I guess, I have the swivel arm action, :lol"

8005ab1f-c8b4-4ddf-bef8-4239fe177dbd_zps8da13b3e.jpg

Ski

That's awesome you got to meet Stan Lee and get his autograph.
Think of all things you have connected with because of him.
Must be a great feeling.

:clap

Thanks again for the latest Eli heads.

Here's a few quick pictures on the figure for you.

ELI5FINAL4_zps365521f0.jpg

ELI5FINAL7_zps760a66b1.jpg

ELI5FINAL16_zpsab555250.jpg

Great job bro I will miss you bro your work was greatly appreciated bro your the man dame too bad I only got to work with you for 6 months man but I'm really happy for you bro

So what's that mean that he's wgp recommended painters any head that you guys produce we still can have him paint up I don't understand please explain this to me

Dat walkuh is fresh n dem fine too.

Thank you sirs!

Ski

Wow, what is the first Flash costume I have ever seen!

How stupid am I to feel this happy!!!! This has to be one the happiest days I've had in a very long time.

IMG_5296_zps0450542b.jpg

JESUS, I can't stop smiling!!!! :duff thanks for the support here fellas, you guys are the best!!!!​

Ski

That is beyond awesome. :rock

That is too cool, Skimeister, congratulations! :hi5:

A zombie killer and a law enforcer is in da mail Schmitty. :panic:

Ski

Got them both today, they're amazing.

SkiGrimes1_zps7e3387c0.jpg

SkiGrimes2_zps6b391176.jpg

SkiGrimes3_zpsdcb2a85a.jpg

I'll post some Anderson when I get more free time.

Thanks for your hard work Ski.
:1-1:

Got them both today, they're amazing.

SkiGrimes1_zps7e3387c0.jpg

SkiGrimes2_zps6b391176.jpg

SkiGrimes3_zpsdcb2a85a.jpg

I'll post some Anderson when I get more free time.

Thanks for your hard work Ski.
:1-1:

Looks amazing! Congrats Schmitty! Awesome work as always Ski! :clap

Yeah ski. After seeing those last few shots of Rick, I am completely blown away! No wonder you're on WGP's list!

Back