Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting,Painting,Modding [Girl w/the Dragon Tatoo #60

Creed claws from Robbiethepainter, I went with a dirty, grimey, some yellowing to the claws on this take.

IMG_1604.jpg

IMG_1605.jpg

IMG_1606.jpg

IMG_1607_01.jpg

IMG_1607.jpg

IMG_1608_01.jpg

Ski

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting,Painting,Modding [Girl w/the Dragon Tatoo #60

IMG_1608.jpg

IMG_1609.jpg

IMG_1610.jpg

IMG_1611_01.jpg

IMG_1611.jpg

IMG_1612.jpg

*disclaimer* please do not PM me about painting these thinking that's only like a $15-$30 job, I hate saying "no" to people but please respect my time and work on these, it does take me quite a bit of time to get details even on the tiniest items. I don't want to be the bad guy but at the same time it saves answering PM's and wasting everyone's time.

Thanks,

Ski

Able to sneak away from the in-laws a bit.... some touch ups, body and face, hands, etc...

IMG_1569_chest_right_close_up.jpg

IMG_1570.jpg

IMG_1571.jpg

IMG_1572.jpg

IMG_1575.jpg

IMG_1576.jpg

IMG_1577.jpg

IMG_1578.jpg

IMG_1580_close_up_cheeks.jpg

IMG_1580_close_up_forehead2.jpg

Ski

I am not asking, you will PM me pics. :panic: :panic:

Wow, that Dexter looks amazing!!! Your attention to detail is incredible.

Your painting skills know no limits :lecture

Thats some damn nice skin detailing. Pretty amazing to see some much detail in 1/6 items, especially in the hands. :clap

:panic:
That Dex looks craaaazy! I'm tryin to track down another to send you.

IMG_1611.jpg

*disclaimer* please do not PM me about painting these thinking that's only like a $15-$30 job, I hate saying "no" to people but please respect my time and work on these, it does take me quite a bit of time to get details even on the tiniest items. I don't want to be the bad guy but at the same time it saves answering PM's and wasting everyone's time.

Thanks,

Ski

The detail you managed to get on that little hand is stunning. Nice work.

Holy crap...what a great paint app on that Lizbeth. All the great little details.

I can't tell from the pictures, did you paint the earrings on that
one ear where they show?

Also, is that the first batch in PVC or the resin ones that just shipped
a few weeks ago?

Hey there IKE, thanks!

Yea I got the couple earrings she had on left, just didn't think about that while taking pics I guess. :lol

This is the PVC version, I really love the material, very nice castings!

Ski

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding, etc... [THE BATMAN!!!])

GDI Ski, now I want to bloody my Dexter! :gah:

And I keep meaning to tell you...that gif you posted on my public page...what if I was an epileptic? :lol

Back