Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting,Painting,Modding [Girl w/the Dragon Tatoo #60

^^Sounds like "I'm the Miz, and I'm awesome" :lol

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting,Painting,Modding [Girl w/the Dragon Tatoo #60

Awesome job on TGWTDT, Ski! Are you going to piece together a complete figure?

Not a fan of Dragon tattoo, but excellent job painting her. All the little details like the piercings make this piece stand out. Nice job as always Skiman! :clap

Thank Mr. Ski, she was a lot of fun to paint, I've got a batch of bbkill's headsculpt coming now this week. :thud:

Gotta get to Rogue, must get to ROGUE!!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRR!!!!

Ski

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Several updates on all kinds of projects #1261)

AJ Styles, I want you in the NEMESIS PROJECT!!!!!

109_1190.jpg

Oldie but goodie! :lecture:lecture:lecture

And to think what he's becoming.... :panic:

nice work on lisbeth!

and that road pig is freaking awesome. he could seriously mess some peeps up.

Loved "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo," I still have to watch the original trilogy. Excellent paint app as expected Ski!

Thanks Brandon, I need to finish the movie, I've been meaning to watch it fully but I've been way too busy. I'm there at the house for a second and then boom gone for more training or back in the dungeon where the madness takes place! :panic:

Ski

Holy crap...what a great paint app on that Lizbeth. All the great little details.

I can't tell from the pictures, did you paint the earrings on that
one ear where they show?

Also, is that the first batch in PVC or the resin ones that just shipped
a few weeks ago?

Last edited:

Awesome job on TGWTDT, Ski! Are you going to piece together a complete figure?

This one was just a commission, maybe if I get enough parts though, you never know!

Ski

Last edited:

Hello,my name is "Damien" and I approve of Skiman's work

:lol catching up to my comments here, sounds like a AA meeting and seal of approval from the government officials.

Ski

Back