Action Figure Skiman's 1/6 The Moccasin Gambler Commission

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ski posted this WIP on osw sometime back :clap

image_zps6f659075.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

hey ski have a cool idea for a sculpt, no one has ever done cobra commander's scarred up face, however you'll need to make a rubber hood to fit over or a two part chrome dome . I remember the cartoon only showed him once, he looked almost reptilian. I guess he had some sort of progressive mutation.

Also a Destro with removable two part chrome mask with his burned face might be cool.
Since I see your on a cobra kick thought id bring it up. I haven't seen anyone make them.

Last edited:
How do you know CC's face is scarred?

Destro wears the mask because of heritage not disfigurement. That is Dr. Doom.

How do you know CC's face is scarred?

Destro wears the mask because of heritage not disfigurement. That is Dr. Doom.

Didn't you ever watch the cartoon from the 80's, they even showed him removing hood but we couldn't see but the character viewing would act frightened or sick. it wasn't until the end he had a snake head. and talks about how it happened and he was keeping it at bay.

as far as destro he removed his mask to baroness and it took her by surprised in comics he is disfigured either due to mask or before mask.

if you read every comic and watch the cartoons you would know this. I believe they did a brief thing in the unmasked issue but I sold that awhile back because I thought it was dumb so don't remember exactly .

In the comic he definitely was not scarred up. In that issue you are referring to he and Cobra Commander take off their masks and put on simple disguises (fake beards and sunglasses). Destro seems fine there. So did Cobra Commander. I don't recall his removing it in the cartoon.

GI-Joe_55.jpg

Didn't you ever watch the cartoon from the 80's, they even showed him removing hood but we couldn't see but the character viewing would act frightened or sick. it wasn't until the end he had a snake head. and talks about how it happened and he was keeping it at bay.

as far as destro he removed his mask to baroness and it took her by surprised in comics he is disfigured either due to mask or before mask.

if you read every comic and watch the cartoons you would know this. I believe they did a brief thing in the unmasked issue but I sold that awhile back because I thought it was dumb so don't remember exactly .

Cobra Lalalalalala Commander!! If you want a CC with a bunch of eyes in his head, knock yourself out. :hi5:

CC wore a mask to conseal his identity. Destro for heritage.

in the cartoon destro made the comment about cobra commader "to put his mask back on it was making him sick" while cobra commander was eating. in the comics cobra commander was a fred look alike.

Well I guess I was wrong, I could have sworn I saw horrified looks in the cartoon when CC hood was being put on and cloth hood removed. If I find the episode I'll post it.

Destro I thought his face was disfigured from hood maybe not, I guess if a real person had to have a molded metal mask that's when disfiguring would happen if hood is removed. Still I could have sworn I saw these in comics not the unmasking one on panel.

I'm sorry I was wrong. Still CC would have been cooler if he had that snake face (not the many eyes thing from movie,) really under than mask hence the obsession with snakes. maybe the cartoon was trying the get ride of the lame car dealer bio.
and Destro would have looked cool and bizarre if a face was really shown to reflect what happens with a completely molded even to mouth mask.

but in the meantime I will look for the cartoon episode of the CC. the snake mythos was largely the spores in movie. Unless the spores were suppose to speed up his already mutation. Im almost positive of CC.

Destro was the only one I saw only one part where he revealed himself to baroness she looked horrified and she preferred he wear mask. I just don't see realistically if it was just a metal mask
how he could move his lips unless it was melded to his skin. that could be why movie did that stunt.

if Im wrong im wrong but the idea it could be is hella a lot better than that unmask comic was. CC and Destro lost a lot of edge with that one. If I imagined it then so be it but that just means when I was little they were a lot cooler than Hasbro revealed them to be.

Last edited:
Can. Not. Wait.

copper_zps056225e2.jpg

:panic:

He looks sweet isn't the aqua/turquoise color suppose to be darker? maybe its the flash because pics differ a lot from in person. the bright acid green is perfect.

Last edited:
Back