Action Figure Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 Michael Myers (Silicone Masks Final Video #436 & #513)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 Michael Myers Silicone Masks HS VIDEO UPDATE #368

Almost there guys, another sneak, thanks for your patience.

MMWIP142.jpg

:panic::panic::panic::panic:
The hair is looking great!

Re: Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 Michael Myers Silicone Masks HS VIDEO UPDATE #368

Ski, that's looking very good.

Wow Ski. Great job. I never liked Myers from part 4 but you did get the look right.

I actually always liked part 4. I remember how pumped I was when I saw the first commerical for it and they showed Loomis yelling at the town sheriff. I was like, Myers is back baby!!! At that point, I didn't care how the mask looked. I was just happy he was back and when they played that theme music for the first time since part 2, I got the chills. :yess:

Great lookin figure you got there Ski.

Re: Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 Michael Myers Silicone Masks HAIRING UPDATE #395

mirror image bro congrats:clap

Re: Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 Michael Myers Silicone Masks HAIRING UPDATE #395

Thanks for the comments fellas, I just setup shop in the new house and going to tackle this custom some more tonight amongst other customs that I'm trying to get out the door. We've got the Lamson and after that a very soon to production review. I'll try to make an exciting video as always :lol maybe something to get the blood flowing, etc....

Thats lookin Perfect,im so excited to see this thing haired and displayed ;)

Thank you for the support Hot Slayer.

Sorry for ____ty cell pic, the wife is out of town with the cam.

2-1.jpg

3.jpg

Back