Skiman's 1:6 Jared Nomak "The Reaper" [Decon Frost perhaps?]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol:lol:lol we might have to make a interest thread Eric, there might a lot more interest for Frost than I thought. :panic:

Skiman had a vision that was Deacon Frost, and it shall be realized! :lecture

Interest thread going up in the customs section pronto :lecture :yess:

Last edited:

Ok fellas, hopefully the last Nomak commission full figure I'm doing, I'm so so beat on Nomak :thud: so.... :thud:

‪Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in.‬‏ - YouTube

Here you go Mel, I'll be shipping him off to you shortly!!!

109_1408.jpg

109_1407.jpg

not sure why the cam is making that white scarf look so clean, it's really not that clean :)

I hope you like him. :pray:

Shipping him today Mel, I'll send a PM with a tracker.

whatttttttttttttttttttttttttttt????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? expectacular!!!!!!!!!:hi5::clap:yess::impatient:

:lol thank you fellas, I don't even really know what to charge for revisions, heck I might just give them up free to returning customers! (well at least not charge full price, maybe just paint up prices)

This is never about money, it's about the art! :duff

Last edited:
Great to see your skill improving Ski. You're becoming a regular HT now with version 2.0 and all. Does this mean your going to do a Sgt Slaughter 2.0 too? He's the original sculpt you started us off with.

Great to see your skill improving Ski. You're becoming a regular HT now with version 2.0 and all. Does this mean your going to do a Sgt Slaughter 2.0 too? He's the original sculpt you started us off with.

Yep he was the first HS I did as a group commission, my first ever I think was Major Bludd :lol it's getting hard to remember that now... :lol

Not really sure on Sarge, I remolded him to a better mold, I think the sculpt on him was pretty decent for GI JOE but the paint could of been way better, so I expect to see some good improvements with a repaint.

Yep he was the first HS I did as a group commission, my first ever I think was Major Bludd :lol it's getting hard to remember that now... :lol

Not really sure on Sarge, I remolded him to a better mold, I think the sculpt on him was pretty decent for GI JOE but the paint could of been way better, so I expect to see some good improvements with a repaint.

Yup, I remember you started with Bludd for you own collection and Sarge on you first commission for sculpt and paint. You jipped me on Sarge Ski, you paint so much better now. jk :lol

P.S. Even back then you painted better than SSC factory paint (Sarge had a better paint app than my Joes before I started repainting them). :lecture

Last edited:
Back