Skiman's 1:6 Jared Nomak "The Reaper" [Decon Frost perhaps?]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's 1:6 Jared Nomak "The Reaper"

ski you know i'm just joking but you paint skills are getting very good. it' all love i'm very happy with my nomak.

Oh no probs Luis, it's all good, my offer will always stand for any of my products. I'm here til the customer is happy and no since in charging more $$$ with existing items on revisions etc...

YOU'VE GOT THE SKI 100% guarantee on your side :lecture :rotfl :duff

I'm sure Luis is joking and deep down probably not, although this goes without saying I will totally repaint any existing customers Nomaks that have purchased from me and at no cost of charge. I've been experimenting with sub level skin tones and a new method to the veins on this head sculpt so I can see that there's more detail coming through on the latest batch.

but regardless, I will stand by my product! :viking That's how Ski does it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far. :D

That's why you :rock

Glad you were the 1st person I befriended on these forums! :clap

ski's the man!!!!!!!!!!!!! he's one of the first guys that actually replied to me when i e-mailed him he's always right their if you have any questions for him, and that's top notch service.

Few more Nomaks going out for Skimunster! :yess:

000_00031.jpg

Finally got mine done and I gotta say, I'm highly impressed how you really went out on a limb to capture the "actor" in the suit instead of just taking the easy route and going with a generic looking Reaper. It's those little attentions to details that put you at the front of the pack. :rock:rock:rock

Few more Nomaks going out for Skimunster! :yess:

000_00031.jpg

Finally got mine done and I gotta say, I'm highly impressed how you really went out on a limb to capture the "actor" in the suit instead of just taking the easy route and going with a generic looking Reaper. It's those little attentions to details that put you at the front of the pack. :rock:rock:rock

:goodpost::exactly::lecture

Looking forward to getting mine soon too! :panic:

Nomack will go perfectly with my Blade & Abigail :rock

Finally got Nomack this weekend, and he's better than I even expected! Way to go Ski! My 6 megapixel camera does the figure no justice, but here's the best pics I could get with the free time I had.

006-13.jpg

007-15.jpg

005-11.jpg

067.jpg

065.jpg

Imo Ski did a fantastic job staying true to Jared's look and attire especially for the alley scene pictured below.

Nomackalleyscene.jpg

Thanks again Ski, I couldn't be happier with how he turned out!

Can't wait for the open sculpt to arrive :panic:

Last edited:

Some more pics of the latest that I posted in the customs section and forgot about this thread. (adjusting to new paints, trying out different methods, etc...)

109_1312.jpg

Veins are again way more noticeable in person.

109_1319.jpg

109_1320.jpg

Some more pics of the latest that I posted in the customs section and forgot about this thread. (adjusting to new paints, trying out different methods, etc...)

109_1312.jpg

Veins are again way more noticeable in person.

109_1319.jpg

109_1320.jpg

Jesus that's just sick! :rock2

Frost would be cool to see as well!

Thank you fellas! :rock

109_1371.jpg

109_1362.jpg

109_1358.jpg

Perhaps a few more on the back patio in the daylight and then I'm done for tonight! :D

Cam died again... :lol

Ok fellas, hopefully the last Nomak commission full figure I'm doing, I'm so so beat on Nomak :thud: so.... :thud:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPw-3e_pzqU"]‪Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in.‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Here you go Mel, I'll be shipping him off to you shortly!!!

109_1408.jpg

109_1407.jpg

not sure why the cam is making that white scarf look so clean, it's really not that clean :)

I hope you like him. :pray:

Back