Skiman's 1:6 Jared Nomak "The Reaper" [Decon Frost perhaps?]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:6 Jared Nomak "The Reaper" (sculptor Skiman) Second Sculpt-Mandible P.37 post #

Full Nomak WIP's, have a few of these going out shortly.

101_0407.jpg

101_0408.jpg

101_0409.jpg

101_0410.jpg

Re: 1:6 Jared Nomak "The Reaper" (sculptor Skiman) Second Sculpt-Mandible P.37 post #

finally this guy is done just waiting on decals from evilface! i hope you guys enjoy these pics. let me start by saying how underrated this jacket is this thing is a beauty, thanks again ski
100_2766.jpg
100_2770.jpg
100_2767.jpg
100_2765.jpg
100_2769.jpg
100_2772.jpg

WOW, awesome man!!! I'm loving the last shot with Blade, I have my Blade in storage and I'm enjoying seeing the pair together!!!! Thanks for the great pics Luis and awesome work overall on the whole figure :rock

WOW, awesome man!!! I'm loving the last shot with Blade, I have my Blade in storage and I'm enjoying seeing the pair together!!!! Thanks for the great pics Luis and awesome work overall on the whole figure :rock

their are made for each other lol:nana:

That looks great!

Love one part in specific of the title of this thread:

"Re: 1:6 Jared Nomak "The Reaper" (sculptor Skiman) Second Sculpt-Mandible P.37 post #"

Just in case everyone missed it, even though it's in his own thread, Ski is the sculptor:D

Cheers bro!:duff

That looks great!

Love one part in specific of the title of this thread:

"Re: 1:6 Jared Nomak "The Reaper" (sculptor Skiman) Second Sculpt-Mandible P.37 post #"

Just in case everyone missed it, even though it's in his own thread, Ski is the sculptor:D

Cheers bro!:duff

Bro, who be the sculptor for this project??:)

..please let it be SUNHOC...:pray:

:lecture :wink1:

Updates

@ Boondock: your coat is being mailed off today, I have it packed and ready to go in the truck.

@ Carbo-fash: Nomak full body and clothing is coming along and will be pack tonight and ready for shipping brother :rock

want this head. private message sent.

Wow great custom Ski just finished going through this thread you got major talents bro!:rock

Thanks man, not sure if you've seen my custom thread in the sig but here's the link to check out more of my stuff.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76419

want this head. private message sent.

PM returned Ronald, deal!!!! :duff :peace

Finally got the chanve to start this project. First off I looked for a decent outfit, however I did not have any success. Can anyone give me a hint for what I have to look for? All these outfits here look so awesome. i want one too...:lol

More Nomaks, I've got some open mouth and closed mouth singles going out this week as well.

Also some progress on the full figure commissions that's on the plate this month/year.

000_0001.jpg

000_0003-2.jpg

Still updating my friends before the big move, I've got inspection, sewer scoping all this week my head is spinning but I'm still getting product out to the loyal customers of Ski :lecture :rock

This is for the Darkness Predator, I sent it priority, you should get this this week before you trip :rock I hope it's a vacation, etc.... :rock2

101_0600.jpg

WOW! Un-freakin-believable! Incredible work Skiman :clap

How long is the wait list (approx) for your amazing full figure Nomack's?

WOW! Un-freakin-believable! Incredible work Skiman :clap

How long is the wait list (approx) for your amazing full figure Nomack's?

Let me know if you are interested, there is some time because I'm moving into a new house within the next 30 days but I'm sure we can work something out.

Let me know if you are interested, there is some time because I'm moving into a new house within the next 30 days but I'm sure we can work something out.

Sweet!

PM sent :yess:

Got multiple PM's on interest for Nomak, all PM's returned :rock :duff :peace

Back