Skiman's 1:6 Jared Nomak "The Reaper" [Decon Frost perhaps?]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:6 Jared Nomak Blade II "The Reaper" (Skiman commission) Sneak WIP P.14 post #13

what indy hands did you use? medicom?

Sideshow's and I order the Warzone Punisher gloves as well to see if they are any better than what I have on them now.

I also have the Punisher figure on the way but TA broke them down so I couldn't resist :lol

Re: 1:6 Jared Nomak Blade II "The Reaper" (Skiman commission) Sneak WIP P.14 post #13

will the punisher hands fit the HT body?\

I'm just using the gloves, I don't want the rubber hands on Nomak. :D

says the gloves are glued on no?

Well I got a different shipment from TA, so no seeing if the gloves are glued on the WZ Pun hands, they'll probably come in tomorrow. Although with this shipment I did pickup a leather belt for Nomak, not like anyone would see it under the shirt but it's there for figure completeness, etc...

Oh also, Flosi swap his Punisher gloves to some TT hands, so I'm thinking the gloves are removable.

cool

ski i got the trench in today! wooohoooo!

https://
I can't wait for have Namak in the same shelf with Drake;)

Mold was just poured so we are very close to casting time on the first head, which means altering the first head for the sculpting/casting of the open mandible sculpt!!!!

Everyone.....
:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

Mold was just poured so we are very close to casting time on the first head, which means altering the first head for the sculpting/casting of the open mandible sculpt!!!!

Everyone.....
:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

cant wait to see the cast

Great news. Really looking forward to seeing the open sculpt :yess:

cant wait to see the cast

Gonna pour one out for my homies tonight, mold was solid before going to bed last night so it should be a good to go scenario tonight. :rock

They are... it's a bit of a pain though. Still, it was worth it.

I have them sitting a TA box at home right now, I didn't get a chance to look at them last night, put I will tonight.

cough! cast pics! cough!

20) Bucky Underbelly (both sculpts/painted) as been bumped to the big leagues, we had one scratch.

i hope i get one :( i bought ,most of the gear already!

Pouring has commenced, opened my Saves Punisher hands today and I'm wow'd by them, actually the skin tone is perfect for Jared and the rubber-ish bendable hands are perfect for broken fingers or odd positioning which takes place in the film.

I'm not sure yet but I'm pretty sure that I don't need to do a thing with them besides some tearing and weathering. WOW that was a surprise.

*resin is cooling down at the moment, pics in a few*

Back