Action Figure Skiman's 1/6 Big Boa Commission - SNEAK PROD PIC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Boa folks,

I'm going back at it again tonight!!! Skiman tip of the day, whenever doing several accessories that require the tiniest detail and precision. Always take your time, it may seem that it's going to take forever and that its never ending but remind yourself it's marathon not a race. With projects like these, you could go ahead and race through them and get them done quickly but it never ends in a site of beauty, quite the opposite actually. Once laces are completed, I will move onto the next skill of precision, decals!

Ski

^^ :lol

Working on the opposite side of the gloves ALL DAY today, hoping to make Sunday a all day decal day. I'll post some peaks again!

Thank you for the support,
Ski

Another coat and this side is completed, laces up!

20130319-132444.jpg

IMG_9481_zpsudtuasnz.jpg

i9NUV1S.jpg

Ski

can't wait to have this!!!...any updates on when these will ship out?

I'll be putting on the second coat of the bands and laces this weekend and then applying decals. Once that is completed, I'm just ordering the supplies to ship them in with COA's. Eh, I want to say a couple weeks for the supplies to come in and some time for me to coordinate measurements?

Ski

Back