Action Figure Skiman's 1/6 Big Boa Commission - SNEAK PROD PIC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's 1/6 Big Boa Commission - SNEAK PROD PIC - [Second Run Spots Opening]!!!

IMG_9044_zpsc09aee9f.jpg

Ski

Re: Skiman's 1/6 Big Boa Commission - SNEAK PROD PIC - [Second Run Spots Opening]!!!

Making sure u got my PM ;-)

Getting several PM's fellas, here's the deal, they will come out at the end of August. August 29th will be the EXACT DATE, there will be "some extras", I'm not sure how many at this point besides the secured first run which is on page one. I'm not accepting payment until AUGUST 29th on the extras that I will have in hand.

I'm revamping my business model to only sell items I have completed due to the lack of time I have to produce extra items nor have customers await and hound for updates.

They will be up on Friday, FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. Save your pennies, and I'll answer PM's on the night about details, Paypal info etc...

Regards,

Ski

Re: Skiman's 1/6 Big Boa Commission - SNEAK PROD PIC - [August 29th Release!!!]

Damn those look tight. But sadly at $150 by the end of the month, it ain't gonna happen for me. I know these will go fast. Way better than anything Sidedhow would have done.

Amazing work bro!

The decals should be to you by Tuesday Ski. :wave

Put me down for the extras too.

the paint on the heads are kick as@, especially the red transparent visor

Beautiful work as always. Wish I could play...

SicK Work Ski. :wave

Back