Action Figure Skiman's 1/6 Big Boa Commission - SNEAK PROD PIC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's 1/6 Big Boa Commission CLOSED!!!

So.....

I'm back from vacation but I've come back very ill(flu), so it's going to take me a few days this week in order for me to get unill and back into swing of things.

But molding and castings is beginning and will more than likely take a week+ itself and then a week of painting.

Thanks for your patience,

Ski

just messing, get better first. its hard to even lift a finger when you are real sick

just messing, get better first. its hard to even lift a finger when you are real sick

Nah, it's all good, I came back late last night and the plan was to start this immediately.

I haven't been sick in years, got it from something on a damn island. :gah:

Ski

Invincible Hulk not invincible :(

Get well soon mortal Ski.

tumblr_m0g5y9Cmdz1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

:lol ^ Everyone that also has orders that include gloves, if you haven't specified on either small or large sizes. Please do so now so I can cast the correct numbers of each.

Ski

I don't remember if I did or not, I guess large though.

Is that Kaustic going to be large or small? I'll go with Alex DeLarge.

K fellas, making two molds for the gloves, one for larger bodies and one for the smaller, please state what body is most comparable to these two and I will cast them out on your request to fit the body you are using for Boa.

Option
1) TTM19
2) Barney, T-800, TTM20, etc...

^^^ these are the options I'm allowing on sizing, if your body is some other off brand name you will have to adjust to what is more comparable as I believe these are major sizes on most bodies.

Example: Kaustic would be option 2) and so on.

Ski

:goodpost::exactly: :yess:

i got the jack krauser body what ever size, that makes. and make kings gloves xxsmall

I've also had something extra in store for these guys on painted versions for the visors, stay tuned.

Ski

Molding dowels are ordered and being shipped to build Boa and glove molds. :rock

Ski

:rock :rock

What are people going to rock for pants? Spandex? I'm thinking of some cargo pants dyed blue......

Back