Action Figure Skiman's 1/6 Big Boa Commission - SNEAK PROD PIC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's 1/6 Big Boa Commission CLOSED!!!

yea the vents and dial on the head are perfect, toooo perfect

You know why don't you? They were machined... by a machine...

gam_terminatorsalvationeyes_580.jpg

Last edited:

Fawkinsheet! :thud:

Your finest sculpting work to date :lecture

That's professional level sculpting. No flattery, that sheet is legit.

Can't wait to admire it in hand.

The detailing is dope! Whoa, that sounded 1991.

yea the vents and dial on the head are perfect, toooo perfect

Excellent Work Bro.

You know why don't you? They were machined... by a machine...

gam_terminatorsalvationeyes_580.jpg

Thank you fellas!

Ski

Top notch work.

Thank you bronx, I have a extra lil surprise in store for hose who purchase gloves!

Also let me know what body you plan on using with the boxing gloves and I'll dully note it on the first post of this thread.

I try to take care of my fellow Joe's thank you for being patient as I assure you it is all the promising and the better Boa will make his debut on stage.

Ski

K fellas, making two molds for the gloves, one for larger bodies and one for the smaller, please state what body is most comparable to these two and I will cast them out on your request to fit the body you are using for Boa.

Option
1) TTM19
2) Barney, T-800, TTM20, etc...

^^^ these are the options I'm allowing on sizing, if your body is some other off brand name you will have to adjust to what is more comparable as I believe these are major sizes on most bodies.

Example: Kaustic would be option 2) and so on.

Ski

Still need to update a few fellas on what type of glove castings you might need, lmk.

Ski

K fellas, making two molds for the gloves, one for larger bodies and one for the smaller, please state what body is most comparable to these two and I will cast them out on your request to fit the body you are using for Boa.

Option
1) TTM19
2) Barney, T-800, TTM20, etc...

^^^ these are the options I'm allowing on sizing, if your body is some other off brand name you will have to adjust to what is more comparable as I believe these are major sizes on most bodies.

Example: Kaustic would be option 2) and so on.

Ski

:gah: :medic :stick

Back