SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you should be good then. contact them asap w. those pics. considering where you live they will probably want you do destroy it.. lucky guy..

its looking like accessory ..........plz check pics i dont know exact name for it but its accessory so they will have extra of it & its removable i think didnt checked it...... see those r 3 pieces one in front one at left foot & one at backside .......on mine backside one is broken

Last edited:
Had 2 for sell...but once i open the box, i was blown away...so i'm keeping one and selling the other...

IMG_0102.jpg

IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0106.jpg

Awesome pictures man!! Good Choice this thing is pretty epic

Hey fellow collectors, a video review on SKAAR! Enjoy :wave

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL4A2U3kAyw[/ame]

Nice, two good statues there, congrats! You got BiB Spidey too?

It's the Hot Toys Black spidey. I'm to tired to move them upstairs and unpack them.

Ok I'm awake. Man this dude is massive. I won't post many photos cause I am using an iPhone and they won't do it justice. Next up Colossus.

Last edited:
It's the Hot Toys Black spidey. I'm to tired to move them upstairs and unpack them.

Ok I'm awake. Man this dude is massive. I won't post many photos cause I am using an iPhone and they won't do it justice. Next up Colossus.

Ahh, congrats! : )

So I finally got a response from sideshow about the paint blotch on my exclusive Skaar and they offered me money off on an existing preorder. What, they don't want to replace it? I told them how do I go about getting it replaced in my original email and they made no mention of replacing it. Is this how they usually do things? I've never had to replace anything buying it directly from Sideshow.

This one is too rare, they probably dont have anymore replacement.

Back