Sith Probe Droids 3-5 days out!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Turbo said:
I got mine today

OK, this is killing me...

I'm going to go sit in the corner and cry. Looks like they didn't send my Sith Probe Droids on day two of shipping. I shall just try not to think about them until next week...

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

I dunno why mine havent shipped yet. I've been charged or at least preauthed and I think my Legolas went out tonight.

Isn't it interesting how we are so addicted to these things---we go into withdrawl when they're late:monkey1

And on another thought, What's the secret post on Behind the Show?

Nevermind, it just changed, LOTR Diorama line.

rainman said:
They look very nice. What's your opinion of them Turbo?
Well they are cool for what they are, but the stand in lame. I wish SSC would had thought about some kind of stand that would allow the droids to be put behind him so they look like they are going to pass by him. The sand pad is glued to to the base, so it can't be removed and put on another stand, like Gon's.

Oh and what's up with the droid bracelet? Maul has one molded on hin glove.

If anyone is wants more pic's LMK

Last edited:
So one of the sand stands is customized to only work with the Probe Droids? That sucks, Luckily I didn't get Qui-Gon so it doesn't really matter, I can just have Maul and the Droids.

Just got mine too. These things look great in the box. I was never excited about the stand. But the droids themselves look really detailed.

OK, time to juggle opening Maul's balls, T-800, the DVD that came with them and the newsletter. Too many pics to come.

darthviper107 said:
So one of the sand stands is customized to only work with the Probe Droids? That sucks, Luckily I didn't get Qui-Gon so it doesn't really matter, I can just have Maul and the Droids.
OH wait the Droid stand deal that hold the 3 black rods comes out, so we are all good for a maul and Gon fight!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
if I ever want Maul and Qui-Gon sand dualling, I'll just get some sandpaper, cut it out to shape and stick it down on the base. Much cheaper than getting these, and probably just as effective

of course thats if I dont start sculpting my own bases for the figures, with holes for the vertical stand to go through (with the round part underneath) I might do one for my Ani and Obi to both stand on

but for these? sandpaper will do fine ;)

Thanks for the pics, Turbo. I think these will look pretty cool along DM and the Hasbro sith speeder. Still waiting for the shipping notice, though... :monkey2

That's exactly how i'm posing mine (with the probes and Sith Speeder). i recently just fininshed painting the speeder. Now i can add the probes!

Back