Sith Probe Droids 3-5 days out!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my notice as well.

I'm just glad this one is only $25 + S&H, or else I would be in a pickle.

I think I may end up canceling the Endor troopers in the end, it seems.

I got "precharged" today, and my account is updated to "shipping soon".

Now bring on Jabba.........................

Card was charged today. So it might go out Monday. That damn thing came to 40 something. I think I should had waited and got it off e-bay. :monkey2

Turbo said:
Card was charged today. So it might go out Monday. That damn thing came to 40 something. I think I should had waited and got it off e-bay. :monkey2

Remember Preauths are always a little higher than normal.

Ya, the wonderful state of the world and foreign affairs filters down into economical problems for us. The world fights over oil, so everything dependent on oil becomes more costly and filters down through the chain. Service doesn't change, but that little extra gas money costs us all.

Is there correlation that our lives, by our I mean U.S. citizens who are part of the SW collecting community, are being affected by two people named George?

MaulFan said:
Is there correlation that our lives, by our I mean U.S. citizens who are part of the SW collecting community, are being affected by two people named George?

That explains a lot. :lol

i'm sure once sadam took control over saudi arabia in the 90's and thus controlled the majority of the world's oil he would have made sure our oil prices were cheap. :rolleyes:

Vader AL said:
i'm sure once sadam took control over saudi arabia in the 90's and thus controlled the majority of the world's oil he would have made sure our oil prices were cheap. :rolleyes:
Sure he "WAS" are very reasonable man.

Vader AL said:

Ya, but now he's just hanging around.

Back