Sith Probe Droids 3-5 days out!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break em for no one, jou understand.

Wor-Gar said:
Maul's balls will be in my kitchen tomorrow!!!

With the T-800 (should you care? you should)

You should have Arnie shooting at the probes for target practice, in a way being machines, you could use a little imagination and have them be future war machines.

MaulFan said:
You should have Arnie shooting at the probes for target practice, in a way being machines, you could use a little imagination and have them be future war machines.

Nothing so logical ever happens in my kitchen. :D Its animal, baby. Animal!

See You Next Wednesday is a fictional film that is the trademark of film director John Landis.

Wor-Gar said:
"See you next Wednesday"

Anyone know that reference?

Nope, but did you know when you say something happened back in the day, that was a Wednesday, just a little fun fact, ff, for ya.

Anyone know that reference ;)

No notice for me either (Oh shizzlegizenga:monkey1 ) but I had ordered on the last day so that makes sense. But I won't be able to see it for a while anyway so it doesn't matter (I feel like I say that with every figure I get...or at least every post talking about it) Well, In the mean time I have to decide whether I will get a second monitor (22", I'm working on a 17 right now), an Xbox 360, the QMx Serenity blueprints, or a laptop, decisions decisions...but then again I'm pretty sure the blueprints will go up for order at the end of this week or the beginning of next week so the decision shouldn't be long.

Then again, I also have to decide whether I want to keep the Leia Boushh order (though I could always flip it ;))

Back