Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received Regular Statue 0004/1000. Gotta say I'm impressed:

IMG_5595.jpg

IMG_5623.jpg

I just opened up my exclusive Sinestro. What a great statue he turned out to be. Shows that when SS does it right it really is impressive and can be comparable to other companies in the market today. Slight problem for me. My lantern is loose on its base. I think there wasn't enough glue used and therefore over time became loose. Also got the same minor nuance that other collector's got. His right foot not fully sitting flush on the base but its not as bad as others. Other than that the guy is sweet. #70/500.

I just opened up my exclusive Sinestro. What a great statue he turned out to be. Shows that when SS does it right it really is impressive and can be comparable to other companies in the market today. Slight problem for me. My lantern is loose on its base. I think there wasn't enough glue used and therefore over time became loose. Also got the same minor nuance that other collector's got. His right foot not fully sitting flush on the base but its not as bad as others. Other than that the guy is sweet. #70/500.

Glad to hear the loose battery didn't cause any breaks. As for the right foot, any ideas why the tip of his foot is bent slightly up? when it's just sitting on a totally flat surface...

Glad to hear the loose battery didn't cause any breaks. As for the right foot, any ideas why the tip of his foot is bent slightly up? when it's just sitting on a totally flat surface...
Sounds like it held on long enough to not bounce around and damage the base like mine did. I got confirmation of a new base, but they forgot about the saw so hopefully that will be in soon too.

I am very glad it didn't come unstuck during shipping. I read about the loose lantern on here and just wiggled mine a bit to test the stability of it. It rocked back and forth so I left it as is. I will try and fix it one day soon.
Not sure why, I want to try and bend the base to make it flush with his feet.

I am very glad it didn't come unstuck during shipping. I read about the loose lantern on here and just wiggled mine a bit to test the stability of it. It rocked back and forth so I left it as is. I will try and fix it one day soon.
Not sure why, I want to try and bend the base to make it flush with his feet.
You would think with such a fragile base they would glue the wrecking ball in the middle a little better.:lol

Hello all,
Just looking for a bit of advice. My Sinestro EX head came missing one of the eyebrows. If I was somewhat artistic I would paint it on my self but I do not want to screw it up. So they sent me a replacement head and the magnets polarity was reversed so the head will not stay on. Now they want me to send the entire thing back and they will ship me a new one. I am hesitant because the body and everything else was good, and I do not want them sending me returned statue.

Should I send it back and run the risk?

Any thoughts?

Hello all,
Just looking for a bit of advice. My Sinestro EX head came missing one of the eyebrows. If I was somewhat artistic I would paint it on my self but I do not want to screw it up. So they sent me a replacement head and the magnets polarity was reversed so the head will not stay on. Now they want me to send the entire thing back and they will ship me a new one. I am hesitant because the body and everything else was good, and I do not want them sending me returned statue.

Any thoughts?

I would return it.

Hello all,

Any thoughts?
Tell them to send another head, returning the whole thing is just crazy and asking for trouble.

Especially with the delicate base. I agree, see if they will send you a new head.

They will not send another head even though I showed them how to check the polarity to make sure the right one came. The response from Belen 'Thank you for your email. Please know that due to the issue heads not being universal as well as the item not sitting flush we do feel the best solution is to set you up with a full replacement. If we send out just the head this will not resolve your issue. Please proceed to send back your item so that we may send you out a brand new statue.'

I would be fine if they sent the full replacement first but I doubt that will happen.

I just do not want a returned one that has a defective body or base.

I've noticed that my base has small hairline cracks in a few areas. Does anyone else have this problem?

Getting a full refund they wouldnt replace base. His foot doesnt sit flush and its cracked.

Oh well.

They will not send another head even though I showed them how to check the polarity to make sure the right one came. The response from Belen 'Thank you for your email. Please know that due to the issue heads not being universal as well as the item not sitting flush we do feel the best solution is to set you up with a full replacement. If we send out just the head this will not resolve your issue. Please proceed to send back your item so that we may send you out a brand new statue.'

I would be fine if they sent the full replacement first but I doubt that will happen.

I just do not want a returned one that has a defective body or base.

I don't think there have been a lot of defective pieces in general from what I've been reading. I think it's worth the chance... Let's face it, you'll never display a one eyebrowed Sinestro :)

Back